Playing Tennis

POV Narrator:

The days go by since Laura and Bernadette hit it off, actually only a single day goes by, which was an ordinary Friday like any other, except that Laura went out to train and qualify for a race in the British Broom Racing Tour, already April was trying to get closer to Scarlet, she knew that the girl was Trans and made sure to act in a different way with Taylor, which really showed how welcome she was to be the way she was, even more that Jordan recognized a lot that she was a girl, which was bringing the relationship of both of them closer in a different way, even though the blonde wasn't as in love with the redhead as McLaren was with Cavendish. As usual that day they had physical education classes, the girls were already getting used to look at the redhead Irish girl, always drying the looks to her that hated with all the ways to be objectified.

And it was not even worth to wear pants or the beginning of the autumn cooling down the weather, many of the girls made a point of looking at Laura, even to the point of making many of the games that happened to be boring for McLaren because when it was not so easy, it was with girls looking at her, it became a routine, All of that because she had very "eye-catching" proportions and it was not her fault to be born with that body, she liked to be that way, she hit quietly, but hated to be seen that way, creating a bigger approach for who saw her more than just "the short redhead hottie", in the case Bernadette that was normal during the physical education classes, she even showed a tranquility and a comfort of staying anyway.

Saturday, October 3, 1987

The day of the tenth race of the British Broom Racing Tour, she as usual got another pole position, the race went on as usual and she got another victory, after the competition was over and the podium ceremony was over McLaren soon left towards the girls after celebrating in another guaranteed victory going to the girls that went to celebrate with her in another victory and even congratulate them.

POV Laura:

And another race that I win... And I'm managing to accumulate another achievement, this time I'm with the maximum points of a single season of BBRT, but for me this is no big deal, I already knew I would get it... The most bitching thing about it is that I still won't be with a guaranteed broom in the World Broom Racing Championship, but I can enjoy the moment and stay here in the UK, since I still have to study, but it doesn't make sense... I can just travel around and explain the absence by going to Friday's free practice... So it makes no sense I didn't get a contract, at most I got letters from teams wanting the same offer as LEAF, I'm not going to be a test driver, I have the ability to get on the track and show ability otherwise I wouldn't have smashed the records a few weeks ago... Damn, man... Well, let's just forget about it and have some fun, so much so that April is leaning against my side.

- Hey Laura, let's go to tennis, I want to see how you're going... I don't want to embarrass myself - I said the stick already wanting me to embarrass myself... what an asshole.

- I'm fucking coming, the fucking racket won't fly off... Ow! Bern! What's the need to hit me - I say until I get slapped by Bernadette.

- Look at that mouth, but come on Laura, I'm going to love playing tennis with you, especially since I've played with Scarlet before, but not when she was Scarlet.... Just don't tell anyone I know about her past life. I'm going to trust you with this secret, okay? - said Bernadette with her hand on my shoulder.

I just nod my head, I don't know what is this Scarlet Taylor's secret, I really want to know for real, I think I'll check with April, since she's closer to the girl, who knows, maybe then I'll find out what is this Scarlet Taylor's secret, or I'll just leave it aside, it can't be something super important that will change the world, well, let's go. The four of us went to a tennis court nearby, we were in Aberdeen, which seemed that Taylor knew very well the surroundings, when we arrived there and posed in the court.