Luna Nova LGBT pride parade pt2

POV Narrator:

The afternoon was coming in the pride parade of Luna Nova and with it the capacity also increased, the 16 thousand expected students, weren't 16 thousand anymore, they were much more than that, the 16 thousand were reached in the morning, but in the afternoon the number had doubled what wasn't expected, not to mention that in the television of the human world were also passing about all that parade, with non-magical reporters walking around the academy of witches and interviewing people around, sometimes even interviewing the teachers and the principal herself, all telling that it was idealized by a 16 year old student named Laura McLaren, who, unbelievably, was just blending in among the normal students, passing by almost unnoticed, but it happened from time to time that she would be noticed and her attention would be drawn to her for interviews and McLaren always made sure to answer them clearly.

Until a presentation about the history of Victoria McLaren started, staged by the girls of Luna Nova, even though Laura was a McLaren, she didn't want to participate because she was shy, but another girl took part of staging for the girl, the presentation told about the life of the girl, how since always she always fought for the rights of the lesbian witches, since she became the champion of the World Magic Battle Tournament, then when she became the judge, making her change the cases of captured witches and even exiling them to the sanctuary she created, against all the laws of the witch world at the time, in how she turned to fight against prejudice, the great heroine Saoirse and ending in the moment she could become the supreme leader, giving a happy ending to all those lesbian witches of the 18th century that were really troubled times for the witches that didn't have so much freedom to love each other, a presentation that got a huge round of applause and besides that the acting was very good to the point of moving Laura who usually never touched herself for anything, Then the students of Luna Nova continued with presentations including one about the nine witches and what little they knew about the adventure of each one, which surprised some of the older students thinking that the presentations would only contain LGBT issues, until it was shown that the two biggest witches in the group were a lesbian couple, Beatrix and Woodward, which caused a huge shock, even though it was only a role-play.

The time went by in the Luna Nova festival, the presentations were not only from Luna Nova students, there was even one from the Dublin Magic Academy in the evening which Laura was anxious to see because her younger sister was there, it would be telling a little about the origin of the McLaren family and the first years, In this case Laura's sister would act out Laurren the human witch and another girl would be Marceline the elf witch and the acting by the little girl was spectacular, what surprised even Laura, but there was a specific moment that would make the Irish girl a little bit angry during this presentation.

POV Laura:

Little sis is acting good for a fuck and I loved how they made sure to show the origin of the McLaren family based on Marceline and Laurren that no one talks about them, how cute.... My little sister all in love.... She really went deep in that role... What? What the fuck is this Chelsea? I can't believe this! She gave me that? She kissed her classmate in the middle of a performance! What the fuck is this girl? Oh no, man! No! No! No! Not my little sister! She's not old enough for these fucking things... Oh yeah... She's 13, but fuck it... But still, damn it... My little sister kissing a random girl, that's one thing... Yeah she's kissed worse, even April will, but I... This random girl must be her girlfriend... I hope so... Laura McLaren, stop being so fucking jealous... She is also growing up like me, damn, I'm being really annoying with her, ahhh... But the performance was good...

After Chelsea's performance I made all the point of going to where Chelsea was in the dressing room and soon found my little sister kissing the same girl, which made me look at both of them quite seriously and tapping my feet, even Bern was with me and put her hand to her face when she saw the scene I was making, just because she was seeing my sister kissing another girl.... She is not old enough for that.