Diana Cavendish IV parte 2

POV Bernadette:

She just kept biting and kept biting, her thigh was already all marked because of my freckling hmmmm.... Go Lauraaa... Keep sticking your tongue inside me... Suck more... Hmmmmmm... That feels so good... We were already doing that for a long time until she faces me and starts to crawl up, and with that she goes on giving me bites, I took them from the bottom to the top until I reached my chest... Ahhhhhh... That hurt a little, but it was very pleasurable... She reached my breast and from there she began to suckle me... Hmmmm... At the same time she also put one of her hands into my vagina, and I took the opportunity to use my thigh to raise it a little so that she could rub her vagina against my leg... Hmmmmm... I could even feel her bottom lips rubbing against my thigh and it felt so good.... Ahhhh... Hmmmmmm... Ohhhh... Her putting her little fingers inside me too.... So good... Ahhhhhh... Now that I won't resist this time... Hmmmm... She made sure to suckle each of my breasts.... This was so good... I felt in true paradise... I loved a massage like that... Until I ended up feeling a little more aroused and with that I expelled my vaginal fluids... Ahhhhhhh.... It was all in Laura's belly I even think I must have rolled my eyes from so much pleasure I was feeling at that moment.... Ahhhh.

- Hmmmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmm... Ohhhhhhhh... Hmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Lauraaaa... Hmmmmm... More... - I had released my fluids right onto Laura's fingers which served to hold all that gushing.... Ahhhhhh... But it still felt so good.

- Looks like someone turned a waterfall - She said as she slowly made her way down my body giving me bites as usual and she made sure to go the other way just to mark me even more.... Ahhhhhh...

She went lower and lower... Going towards my vagina... This was so good... To feel Laura's tongue cleaning my vagina... She made sure to dry it off a little by running her tongue around it, as well as giving it a good suck... Hmmmm... Ahhhh... Uhhhh... Go Laura... I held her head... While with my other hand I touched my own breasts, I felt very sensitive in that part... Hmmmm... So good... Laura, on the other hand, kept sucking for a little while while she rubbed herself against my knee... Until she finishes sucking and goes towards me and goes to my face where we give a very romantic kiss, with both of us very close together, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, in that very hot and romantic way... Hmmmm... This while I felt some fingers enter my vagina and then I made sure to use mine and touch the intimacy of my freckled girl who soon faced me with a mischievous smile and made a point of wanting to start a little game.

- Do you really want to start a little game? - She said looking at me with that perverted smile and I just nodded and stuck two fingers in at once which made me see her expression of excitement when those two fingers went all the way into that intimacy...

I just kept putting more in and she made sure to play it back by sticking two fingers in me which made me all shaky and horny.... Hmmmm... That feels so good.... With that we started to make back and forth movements in our intimacies, to see who would expel the vaginal fluids first, sometimes there was also a little kissing... Hmmmm... Go Laura... Put more of those fingers in... Hmmmm... I soon noticed that Laura's fingers were slowing down, it was her getting excited, so I took the opportunity to go to the weak point of my freckle that was using my hands and start to pat my wife's huge buttocks... She started to get more and more excited... it was getting close to the moment and soon when I put my finger with more intensity I felt them getting wet... She gushed the liquid of love all over me hmmmm.... That feels so good.... But soon she made sure to push my head down and with that I obeyed and slowly made my way to her intimacy.... I knew what my little freckle wanted and I started to dry her vagina and started to suck on it... With all those hidden lips of my cute little redhead... Hmmmm... I ran my tongue around, sucked... I did everything I could, that was heaven for me... That's because we haven't even used the fertility stone yet.