Bernadette & Laura part 2

POV Narrator:

Laura and Bernadette were alone in McLaren's room, since Joanne, Mark and Chelsea were out shopping, Great Grandma Elisabeth was just in the living room reading some book, and Rosemary had gone back to Scotland to see her boyfriend again, after she had helped Cavendish leave her house, This was the perfect moment for the two girls, they were finally alone, they were alone for the first time as girlfriends, right off the bat, and there was already huge sexual tension between them since they were just friends in Luna Nova. Both girls just stood there looking at each other just wondering what they were going to do at that moment, it was all so fast.

POV Laura:

I'm so still like a beast, I wonder why I'm going to stand here waiting for her to do something? But at the same time I can't act... She's so cute, even cuter in these clothes. Imagine then without... That vision I would have of the paradise I had weeks ago... When I gave that apology and made her... Open the robe... It felt so good.... Those nipples of hers.... Now's the chance to see... It's the chance to touch... I can't believe it... I've come this far... I Laura McLaren... I'm one step away from getting laid... How did I do it? I don't know. Well, come on... What's the harm in trying...

- Bern have you already watered the plants? - I ask her. Already having an idea.

- No? Why water the plants Laura? - Said the cabbage until I put my hand between her legs and feel something wetter.

- And this watering can here? - I say after running my hand over her intimacy, which makes her jump a little, I think I've left her in the dark... She's already all wet, people... Not so much, but I already felt a little wet.

POV Bernadette:

Ahhhhhhhh... Laura you pervert... I can't believe she played it right there.... But it was good... I like her hand here... She's already trying to act. And here I am doing nothing... You know, I think I already know how to reduce all this tension. (Laura: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!) Oh shit, my conscience only thinks about that. Just because I want to see what it's like, I want to see if I can get her excited and if it's that good.

Then I grab Laura by the chin and we kiss, but at the same time she throws herself placing her body over mine, a much hotter kiss, we lay on the side, while I felt McLaren's hands going through my body... I decided to do the same, running my hands along Laura's beautiful curves that were very evident... Even wearing all those layers of clothes... Since it was very cold... After that honey kiss, we sat down and took off those jackets, leaving only the t-shirt, and Laura took and adjusted the thermostat in her room, just to make it even warmer... Wow...

Laura then sits down next to me and we start kissing again, this time we were just sitting, until I feel a shiver, it was Laura's hands entering my shirt... Hmmmm... How wonderful, I felt that little hand of hers passing through my skin, I also tried to do the same and pass my hand inside her shirt until I get to Laura's mounds... Those huge breasts... I passed my hand only through the bra she was wearing, but quickly I find the strap that separates and manage to be smart enough to leave it loose... Which made it easier, so much so that I already ran my hand over those soft and fluffy mountains... It was a dream come true to touch that... Hmmm... And she was touching me too... It was so good to feel those hands venturing into my chest.

POV Laura:

I knew she would go for my breasts right away. What a smart girl... She reached inside my bra and pulled it out... So good... Hold on a second... I don't want this to be all about complicated fooling around, I don't want you to get your clothes in the way... I didn't heat this room for nothing, if there's a reason for this it's pretty clear that I want to get naked... Hehe... I'm already warmed up with Bern's hands on my chest until, after one more kiss, we separate and face each other with that bridge of saliva connecting us, which we both sucked at the same time and ended up kissing each other with our mouths.