A disastrous Friday part 2

POV narrator:

Physical education class ended that Friday and with that most of the girls headed to the locker room to change and shower, the shy ones went down the hallways back to their team room where they would shower in a more private way, three of these girls were Scarlet Taylor, Bernadette Cavendish and Laura McLaren who were playing in the final, they were too shy to go to a dressing room near other girls, even more so since all three were lesbians, and Scarlet was known for being the "secret girl" many times even Beatrice called her "The Scarlet". Meanwhile in the locker room April and Eleanora were making out, Jordan was slowly lifting White's shirt and as the two of them were grabbing each other, Rosemary arrived and walked over to the two of them to interrupt the act.

POV April:

Hmmm... Those hands of Eleanora's on my chest, I confess that I missed a feminine touch even more so since Laura never gave me the time of day... I'm not going to sit here and whine because my best friend doesn't want me yet, I'm going to enjoy myself until I win that little girl's heart of ice. But of course, Rose has to show up here to get in the way.

- Hey girls, if you want to make out, I don't see a problem, but the teachers do, if you want to make out, go to your room and not here in the changing room... By the way, where did Laura go? - Said Rose as usual stalling my fun ... But she is right, I don't want to be suspended for having fun here.

- Oh you see, Laura is shy Rose, you know how she is already very shy alone with us, it wouldn't be any different with all the students here, even more knowing that there are towel pullers and all these girls who are drooling over her, Laura is right, I won't take this time off, I know how it must be for her... Everyone looks at that body as if it were an object of desire.... Laura doesn't deserve this - I answer Rose and right after I unglue myself from Eleanor, touching the tip of her nose right after - Eleanor, we'll deal with it later in your room, okay?

- Are you really going to come to my room? You're not going to give up, are you? - Eleanora said with a pout... Who does she think I am? Laura?

I answer, winking at Eleanora as I take off my clothes and go to the shower with Rosemary and her.

From there we kept taking a shower and talking to each other, even the girls from the blue team came to us, just because I was calm and taking a shower... Fuck, I'm not Laura to be picking on me, look... This little redheaded starched girl has a great body too, it's not bad... I don't know how with a body like that, she will be jealous of Laura.

- Hey skinny. Where's your redheaded friend, is she a pig by any chance? I haven't seen her anywhere around here - said the little redheaded bitch. I bet she's just playing superior, but she must have drooled for Laura.

- She's not used to take a shower with us, she's ashamed, respect our friend's space, even more that there are several girls there that are drooling for her looking like an object, seriously that's disgusting, Laura is much more than that body of hers, honestly get out of here and... - I answered the little slut, but she simply wanted to give me a whipping with the towel that catches on my face and right away she got off my straight. Good thing I was supported by Rose and Eleanora, fuck you old man.... You don't know how to respect my friend....

POV Laura:

I don't even know what must have happened in the locker room and I don't want to know, I can't handle being naked in front of other girls very well, or even seeing other girls naked without getting excited... That Scarlet Taylor is kind of nice, but her voice is a little thick, and I'm already indenfied, I always thought I had a male voice.

I was just walking down the corridors towards my room, Scarlet had already split off towards her room, I decided to go towards my floor, I see someone approaching me putting their hands on my shoulder, as soon as I turn around I see that it was that boring old teacher who was staring at me as if I were inferior to her.