Appleton boys part 2

POV Narrator:

The start of the event between the Appleton boys and the Luna Nova girls is given, they are all free to walk around and talk with the boys and soon most of them go running in the direction of Paul Hanbridge and his group of friends that had just kicked Harry Lancaster out until he was supported by his girlfriend that let the group with their eyes wide open when they saw that it was Rosemary, the girl with whom he was dating that was an incredibly beautiful girl, the same ones until wanted to talk with him again, but he ignored and left there with his girlfriend and the couple stayed dancing far away from the group.

April even found some of the boys cute, specially Paul and their group, but when she looked a little farther she noticed that Scarlet was a little shy, looking to the side wearing a nice navy blue dress, so Jordan goes to the girl to talk to her, the two of them start to dance and little by little the blonde took away Taylor's shyness that day, the two of them were dancing together and the redhead is even impressed with the tremendous beauty of the Irish girl that was with a very different style in relation to her.

Bernadette as soon as the party started was quickly abandoned by all girls that tried to distance themselves from her, Laura in the middle of all that party couldn't go ahead, even more because some boys started to look at her more, going in direction of McLaren while Cavendish all upset goes to a chair and sits there being a little sad for all that situation of being abandoned.

POV Bernadette:

I knew it was a bad idea to dress like this... But I just wanted to be myself... I just wanted to be in an outfit that I felt comfortable being myself in... But I have to be forced to wear these dresses for what it seems... all because I'm a Cavendish of the highest class of the highest standard... Oh, dear. I just wanted to be a simple girl, I just wanted to be someone more free and loose, I'm already not very well regarded for having green eyes and being different from most blue eyed Cavendish.... Now I have to put up with the fact that I can't be like that? Wearing clothes I want will make me less Cavendish? How awful... I was so downcast that I didn't even notice a group approaching me, ah it was him...

- Oh Bernadette, good to see you here, but what is this ridiculous outfit? You look like a poor girl wearing this kind of thing, but how horrible, if your mother was here she would rip all these rags, but let me give you a reason not to wear these horrible clothes, you look like a low class nerd - He said... He came here just to disturb me... My peace is over.

- Listen here Paul, I'm not here to give you any satisfaction, so leave me and go after someone else, you have the eyes of all the girls here - I answer this asshole right away.

POV Laura:

Bern! Ahhh! Fuck you! Do I really have to stand in the middle of this crowd of macho guys hitting on me! Fuck you! She's not well! I'm not gonna let her be alone like this. I need to protect this girl from the nasty comments. Shit... I swear I've hated this event since the day it started. Fuck you! By the nine lesbian witches, get the fuck out of my face!

- Fucking bro! Will you guys leave me alone! Can't you see I'm a lesbian! This little collar says a lot of fucking things! I'm a lesbian! - I tell a bunch of motherfuckers to hit on me.

- Look I never thought that a girl who looks like a male was so hot like that, are you sure you're a lesbian? Maybe you never experienced a good man with good taste, I'm a nice guy - Said the scrotum along with his friends.

- Are you sure you don't want me to get in your face? - I say loudly and clearly to them who start laughing at me.

- You? Oh, stop it. A short girl like you is gonna do what? Kick my... - Said one of them until I give a gentle knee between his legs.