So this is Luna Nova?

POV Narrator:

It all began in 1222 when one of the most important witch families in history arose, descendants of two of the nine witches, they were hybrids between elves and humans, more specifically Marceline a hybrid elf with coppery red hair, descendant of Kara and Madeleine, who still had many things left over from the mix between humans and elves, such as the obvious pointed ears and short stature. Laurren, a red-haired human, also a descendant of Madeleine and Kara, she had more characteristics that were reminiscent of humans, but also had a bit of a short stature, the two eventually got together and with that on January 14, 1222 Mary McLaren was born.

Contrary to popular belief, the surname of the McLaren family was not of Scottish origin, meaning son of Lawrence, with the suffix Mc, but was actually an abbreviation of the two mothers' names, Mc being Marceline's and Laren's Laurren.

The McLaren family who have always stayed in the same house located in Dublin in Ireland, settled and grew from a small cottage to a large house, time said a lot that this would become a large family. Which until the 15th century basically only had lineages of lesbian witches, thanks to a relic called the fertility stone, which Madeleine and Kara kept guarded long enough to guarantee at least a thousand years of generations, and they couldn't have been more correct.

Catherine McLaren (1412-1536) was the first great name of the family, she had a huge ascension, to the point of being consecrated as supreme leader in the period between 1441 and 1536, staying the whole life in the position during one of the darkest periods of the history of witches, she was the one who managed to keep the situation of the witches under control, Centuries later another very important witch was Victoria McLaren (1732-1901), with her extreme intelligence and ideas, she modernized the whole witches' council, brought new horizons, besides being responsible for all the change that happened in relation to the prohibition of lesbian witches, ending totally with a terror caused by Mildred Berger (1620-1780). During the period from 1780 to 1898, Victoria governed the witches' council in an incredible way, and is to this day considered the best supreme leader in all of history. Before taking on this role she was known for freeing lesbian witches under the guise of Saoirse, and also for creating the idea of the Sapphic cities that were small villages made up of escaped lesbians, as well as having a brilliant career in the World Broom Racing Championship, winning the championships in 1771, 1772, 1775, 1776, 1777, and 1780, the last of which was won by her own team, called the Victoria McLaren Broom Racing Team, as well as being the only two-time winner of the World Magic Battle Tournament, winning the 1748 and 1848 editions. Other family names came to be known over the centuries, but these were the two great witches of the McLaren family.

With a huge historical weight in the year 1972 it would be exactly 750 years since the birth of Mary McLaren. Joanne McLaren, a sport journalist born in May 11, 1949, and Mark Irvine, an Irish Gran Prix Tour driver born in September 29, 1941. The two met during the broadcasting of the 1968 Italian Grand Prix, the young journalist soon became interested in talking to the driver and, as the years went by, the two started interacting, until they got married on November 29, 1970. Mark did not have such a brilliant career, always racing in average teams, his best result was a single victory in the same Italian GP of 1968. In all his career years, from 1963 to 1970, the Irishman conquered 14 podiums, but always suffered with constant breakdowns or was in the wrong teams, Because of this he changed category to compete in the Sports Car Endurance Championship, where the cars were not so dangerous, Mark stayed until 1984 competing in this category and in this category he achieved some good results, including a victory in the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1983 and the championships in the years 1978, 1980 and 1982.

On the exact day that would have been the 750th anniversary of the McLaren family on January 14, 1972 Joanne gave birth to Laura McLaren, she was coincidentally born at the same hour, minute and second that Mary McLaren was born, the girl was obviously something special, she was not going to be just any girl being born at the same time as the first McLaren was born.