Diana Cavendish IV part 5

POV Narrator:

Diana Cavendish IV was born, the daughter of Laura Mclaren and Bernadette Cavendish, the descendant of the family's leader, who became one of the last of the girls' daughters to be born, after almost all of the couple's friends were already mothers, with the exception of Beatrice, who was pregnant with her daughter Hannah and even had to stop smoking to have her daughter, so that she wouldn't have complications in the birth and wouldn't do any harm to the little girl inside the womb due to the use of substances. Back to the McLaren Cavendish couple, a few days had passed since little Diana was born, and in the meantime she received visits from Rosemary, April, Beatrice, Molly and Eleanora, but she still hadn't been visited by her grandparents, and that's when Laura had the idea to take the car to go to them and give the first trip by car to the little girl that was a few days old, following all the possible medical recommendations. This way little Diana would be able to see her grandparents and her other aunt, since at the Cavendish mansion, Daryl was evidently showing all the disgust he felt around the little girl, and the little twins were loving that their aunts gave them a cousin, but they still didn't risk letting them hold the little one because she was still too sensitive, besides needing a whole process to hold the child. Still very young, Laura took advantage of the free time after the Belgian GP that she won with an incredible perfection and right after the Swedish GP the following week where she would have a whole week off after the two races in consecutive weekends, where Laura was comfortably leading the championship of that season, showing that she was very skilled even having a daughter, besides that she made a point of not showing the world that she was already a mother, she just went on with her life as usual. Bernadette also gave a beautiful weight loss after having her daughter, since she started to train a little to lose weight as soon as she could be released to stay out of bed, she had gained 25 kg when she got pregnant with her daughter, but she was losing that weight very quickly, she had already lost 10 kg only at the time of delivery and after a few days just breastfeeding Diana and giving a workout she lost another 2kg and was halfway to return to the weight of before.

Friday, May 22, 1998, Dublin, Ireland, Residence of the McLaren Family

After a long 5-hour drive, including a ferry crossing to the island of Ireland, Laura, Bernadette and little Diana, 22 days old, arrive at their maternal family's home... Or paternal... Or whatever, mother Laura's family so that the little girl could come to see her grandparents and another aunt, they soon arrive at the outskirts of the house, from there McLaren passes by with the car nearby and parks in the garage of the house, going practically unnoticed, without anyone noticing that it was her, even more so because on the whole trip on much of the way Bernadette was using a spell to leave her hair brown for much of the way so that she would not be noticed, as well as the little girl. After they arrived the three were more relieved, away from any further attention.

POV Laura:

When we got home, after I left the car in the garage, we helped Diana out of the car seat, who would say that my Clover Emerald Alpha, which is a super sports car, would become a mommy's car? Hehe... There was enough room to carry our little one with a lot of comfort, after we take the little girl out of the car seat and pick her up carefully, we are driving home, nobody noticed we were there... I have control of the garage and can just walk in unnoticed... Bern went carrying little Diana in her arms and I took her things in the trunk like her stroller and a suitcase. Then I ring the doorbell of the house before going inside because my hands were not free to enter and we wait until my little sister answers and she gives us a big smile when she notices that we are with little Diana.

- Laura! Bernadette! And... Diana! You came to see us! - she said all excited until I answered her.

- No... We just came to have a coffee and leave, this is just a realistic doll - I tell her sarcastically until Chelsea sends me the middle finger, How rude.