Croix Meridies

POV Narrator:

The Meridies family is without a doubt one of the oldest existing families of witches, they are the ones that since the beginning always kept their last name, to have an idea they existed even before the nine witches, and one of them was a Meridies, precisely Hera Meridies who had with her family one of the twelve books of the witch Lilith. The Meridies existed since the 5th century, being a family of Greek origin, they migrated to where Italy is today in the middle of the century and since then have settled there, where they built up a whole knowledge based on technology, since the book they had contained human knowledge not about magic, but about technology. The Meridies known for their high technology and modernity were no longer like this by the 20th century, things have changed a lot, what used to be very tolerant and open-minded people, with all their talk about the mixture of magic and technology, besides one of them being one of the nine witches and all of them making a point of being female couples. But nowadays things were different, the Meridies family started to be intolerant, closing their minds to people more like that, to the point of even being very homophobic, because of this little Croix always had difficulties with the family's living together.

Antonio Meridies was born on October 13, 1983, a boy who always grew up in a community where he had to be an alpha male and show himself to be a manly man who exudes all his masculinity to everyone, always raised by his father and mother never to meddle in the affairs of his older sister Juliana and his mother, because it is a girl thing to use magic, that real men work with machines, using only technology, to work together with the witches. In addition, any effeminate behavior was strongly repressed, so much so that when she tried to use anything related to magic she would get a spanking from her parents, as well as when she really wanted to have long hair, which was always cut. With this, the boy named Antonio couldn't stand the abusive relationship anymore, he wanted to be a witch and also wanted to stay away from home, so his older sister found herself in a situation where her sister begged for help and when the boy was 14 years old, she took him to the temple of a witch named Gine.

Gine the goddess of trans witches, she has a strong magic and ritual capable of making her dreams come true for trans witches, but for that they have to make a trade, 10 years taking hormone potions and after completing with the final ritual, they have a strongly reduced life expectancy to the simple expectation of a simple human, but all this price is worth it for these witches that don't want to risk too much taking only estrogen pills, after all they don't give that much compared to Gine's magic potion. With this Croix started to take the magic potion in conjunction with the Estrogen, as this halved the 10-year wait to only five years, as well as greatly speeding up the process of starting the transition. As the girl was 14 and had nowhere to stay she had all the support of her sister Juliana who made sure to rent an apartment in the UK where she stayed just so that the girl who changed her name to Croix Meridies could live normally, besides also getting her identity as a witch with the Leeds council of witches council that put her with the official name of Croix and recognized that she was a girl, besides the connection with her family. Juliana ended up with some family problems due to this help, having to go back to Italy, but she made a point of always going to visit her sister because she was a minor and could not be seen by any authority without being with an adult in charge.

To support herself all these years Croix started to work in repairs, she had with her the technological knowledge of the Meridies and with this she could repair anything, with this she guaranteed a little sustenance, besides her knowledge being something that interested the academy of witches of Luna Nova that heard about the girl that was incredibly intelligent that knew how to repair any object with magic, thanks to all this ability this brought Croix one step closer to getting the letter of approval from Luna Nova, so in September 1999, she could begin her studies and thus be one step closer to realizing her dream of showing the world the wonder that would be the technology with magic together, Since she was in all these years studying many projects, by the heritage of the Meridies she has great facility with the knowledge of mechanics, physics, programming, human knowledge in general, more than the knowledge related to magic, with this she became one of the prodigy students of the British academy due to the great knowledge she has in relation to human things and the memory that was practically photographic, with this she could easily perform any kind of spell, for being a trans witch she was at the same level, if not one level more than the other witches.