Diana Cavendish IV part 4

POV Narrator:

After a good relationship with a good dose of love between Bernadette and Laura, the fertility stone had finally been used by both of them, as the relationship had been very intense neither of them noticed that they had used the fertility stone until then and they just carried on normally with their lives, but without exaggerating much in the effort, which in this case was more for McLaren with her racing career that she did not want to exaggerate much in exerting herself with the broom in order not to hurt the child, in case she was the pregnant one of the time, But as time went by it was proven that in fact she was not the pregnant one at all, when the signs pointed more to Bernadette and as soon as they both went to the hospital, it was confirmed that the Cavendish was pregnant with the child made with the fertility stone and so it was the confirmation of the time that Laura needed to get back to running with everything, besides also confirming that the child to be made at that moment was the fourth Diana Cavendish of the family, since the intention was to name the child Diana if it came from Bernadette. As time went by, the Scotess was telling the family the news that she was pregnant, although in all this time Daryl was already suspicious and already knew for a good part by listening to his daughters who were excited that they went to talk to the "stork" to give a cousin to the two girls. Friends also got to know about the pregnancy and got very excited, Eleanora was also pregnant once again with Naomi's fifth daughter who would be called Bethany. Rosemary was also very excited to see that Laura finally decided to be a mother, as well as the lonely April who was the most cheerful since she was very discouraged after the accident that killed her wife and she was alone with little Megan. Chelsea was another one that was very excited with the news, she also wanted to have a daughter, but she decided to wait a little bit to make a more special request to her sister, since she didn't have any woman that she was getting along well enough to want to form a family with her, Laura's parents were very excited with the news that they were grandparents.

In Laura's career things were going very well despite the retirement in Hungary, she got more victories in Germany, Ireland and France, she was with the championship won in Spain practically, She won the championship for good in the following race in Scotland and sealed an incredible achievement of an Irish racer winning for an Irish team that was the team of McLaren's heart, after a very well done season and with the broom well planned, even more with a magic orb partnership with Zaibatsu that showed promise. In the following races in Japan and Australia, there were even more victories for the Irish girl that got a total of 101 Pole Positions, Laura was consecrated as the queen of the classifications, having the biggest quantity of Poles in the history of the World Broom Racing Championship, being that she was since the end of 1994 with consecutive Pole Positions were 50 consecutive Poles, an impressive record. In the victories Laura was also being consecrated as the most victorious of the history with 86 victories in the total, that everything with "only" four championships won in the World Broom Racing Championship, she was the racer with more pole positions and victories of all the history of WBRC, with these numbers that shocked a lot in the world of the broom sport, with a very high percentage of 76,78% of victories, they made her as the racer with the biggest victory percentage in her career. This was all to make her the best in the history of the world, and there was already speculation everywhere that she would possibly be the witch to beat Sarah Campbell in number of championships and place herself at the highest level of broom racing in history. For the 1998 season it would be even more promising, having Laura fully develop the broom and design what would be the best broom for Team Victoria, after a whole season studying the 1997 broom and Zaibatsu's magic orbs, that's when she had the perfect idea for the 1998 broom. She spent the whole year designing and basing her design very much on the rules of regulation.

Back to the Cavendish family, little by little Bernadette was showing that she was gaining weight and feeding the little Diana, at that moment Daryl was only focusing on doing the curse he saw in the book, from the day he received the news of his sister's pregnancy, for the sheerest bastardry he could imagine. The older Cavendish received attention from all sides from the couple's friends and also from the outside, although no one recognized Laura as the mother of little Diana, but both knew she was and even had the genetics to prove their motherhood. Months and months went by, the year 1997 comes to an end and a new year begins, 1998, the year in which Diana would be born, the probability was very high that she would be a child born in May, the little Cavendish girls were very anxious for their little cousin to be born soon, as the months went by the older one also did the exams as usual and it was proven that the sex of the child was female, Besides that the genetics were evidently Laura's and Bernadette's, so much so that they were able to have the maternity recognized by documents, so they wouldn't have all that bureaucracy, even more so since Victoria McLaren's laws regarding the recognition of maternity around the fertility stone were still in effect. So they really wouldn't have any difficulty around being recognized as the official mother of little Diana. In the World Broom Racing Championship, Laura was starting the season and soon the broom of that season showed to be the most superior that she had made, it was much better than the one from Scuderia Carlucci, all the components of it talked very well, it was everything in the purest finesse of broom racing, so far in the first four races of the season the broom showed to be perfect with victory after victory in Laura's hand that got a total of 90 victories so far.