Daryl Cavendish master plan

POV Narrator:

The pinching that Laura and Bernadette felt while they were sleeping was definitely not either of them pinching the other before waking up, but something else, it was Daryl inserting the curse of the metal balls inside both girls, who barely knew what had happened, just going about their lives as usual, so much so that after giving little Diana some attention, the two went back to sleep as if nothing had happened in the middle of that dawn, this while Daryl celebrated in her room that her sister and her wife would be forcibly separated, her plan ended up working in parts, Her plan ended up working in parts, since she still needed to reveal to both of them what had happened, otherwise they would die and Daryl would take the blame and could be sentenced to live a lifetime behind bars, Bernadette's sister knew very well that what she had committed so far was enough to incriminate her for a lot of things, After all, not only had she committed indirect crimes like the death of her mother, but she also had a much longer history of crimes that were not seen by the crystal ball, like being the one behind the sabotages performed at Laura McLaren for all those seasons, and also the participation in some robberies performed in the middle east. So things for Daryl were at the extreme risk, she needed to take a drastic measure like that having knowledge that she could possibly also go totally the way she was not going to expect, as the chances of going to jail for the use of a totally forbidden magic could doom her if Laura and Bernadette were to resort to calling the police and the WCI to surrender Daryl and arrest her. That was definitely the plan that would be all or nothing for Bernadette's sister so she could have more control and authority in the family.

Friday, August 7, 1998, Cavendish family mansion, Weddinburgh, Scotland

Three months and one week, 99 days to be exact, that was Diana's age when Daryl Cavendish was about to drop the bomb on the whole family and reveal what she had really done to Laura and Bernadette. A child who didn't even have three digits to live would be forcibly separated from one of her mothers, all because of the selfishness of her aunt who didn't want to see her grow up with the influence of both mothers, even more so Laura McLaren who was someone who could motivate her to never bow her head to anyone. The day was starting like any other, Laura and Bernadette had gotten up countless times during the night due to the electronic baby-sitter, this until the last time they got up at nine o'clock in the morning where they decided to stay awake with the little girl, the hours were passing and it was already 11 o'clock in the morning, Daryl got up and went to Anna's room that was trying to change the two Cavendish daughters that didn't stop running from one side to the other, but they soon stopped when they saw their mother there.

- Anna, please, may I ask you something else? Without wishing to impose too much... It's just that today you could go out with the girls for a walk? I'll leave some money with you and you can buy whatever they want, just go to the mall with the girls and stay the whole day - I tell Anna while I was holding out my hand with the money in my hand that soon she picks up the money cookie that must have about ten thousand pounds, enough for a whole day.

- That's a lot of money Miss Daryl, are you sure you want to use all of it? I don't know if I can accept an amount like that - she said all straightforward until I just smiled.

- Consider it a fatter tip, you can spend it all on them, the rest is for you and Carter, I just really want the two girls to go out for a while because I have some things to take care of? Is that okay? - I ask her, who is a little tense, but nods in agreement.

- Okay, Mrs. Daryl, we're going for a walk with the girls, when can I come back? - Anna asked me.

- The night, spend the whole day with them, I assure you it's for a good reason Anna - I tell her who nods in agreement and then I just turn around.