April's PC

POV Narrator:

Laura ended up being punished in staying all week in Luna Nova, after what she ended up doing, besides being suspended on Wednesday and Thursday from going to classes of anything, which made McLaren make the best of both days, however on Wednesday she had her guard down, even more after the lecture she got from Bernadette, which the Irish girl felt very sorry for, never before had someone left the girl in such a low position, but she at least understood very well the message given by Cavendish.

Thursday was a normal school day, at least for Rosemary and April, while Laura took the opportunity to "play" alone, which was quite remarkable what she was doing at that moment, every now and then she would stop to play videogames for fear of being caught in the act, but luckily she wasn't caught anymore, Even more so since Bernadette was visiting her all the time, every now and then she would hear a few more lectures as Cavendish started to really demand McLaren to change that rather rude behavior around Professor Anne Finnelan, even though she was not such a nice person to the Irish girl.

Friday is when Laura could go back to school and that day was pretty normal, McLaren started to behave better, as it wasn't too hot she could even do a little better in the physical education class, but she was still very objectified by other students, even when she was running in pants, for having very voluminous proportions, but even so it was a normal day like any other, so much so that later she went to play videogames a little with Bernadette, but the day would be different for April who decided to leave the house a little, after she was called by her mother by a letter to see something she wanted so much.

Friday, September 18, 1987

After physical education class, April said goodbye to the girls, she was going to leave for her family's residence, after receiving a letter from her mother saying that if she visited she would see a surprise that she had left for Jordan, so the blonde anxiously went flying on a broomstick towards her family's residence which is in Dublin in Ireland.

POV April:

Fuck! I wonder what my mother said she bought for me! I really hope it's that! I've waited for a lot of money to win it! I'm really rooting for it! Damn it! I have never felt so anxious to step foot in the house as I do now... This time I'm really going to enjoy it! I just hope I can take Luna Nova with me, because if not it will be too lame, old man, well come on, I still have a long trip ahead of me and I don't want to waste my magic, this time I wish I could be just like Laura. After a long trip I arrive in Dublin and soon I'm close to home, as soon as I land I'm welcomed by her... Bridget! Shit! So many people to receive me and I have to be received by Bridget.

- Well, well, my missing sister finally showed up, she remembered she has family. What are you doing here? Are you tired of staying at that rotten and outdated academy to the point of convincing our mother to spend money on that shit instead of the Dublin Magic Academy? You are sometimes very stupid April, ah, I guess you won't be going out anymore, since you have your disgusting lesbian friend there - I was getting angry, I wanted to punch that bitch Bridget in the face so bad... Fuck.

- Don't talk about Laura like that! She is my best friend! Respect my friend! Fuck you, Bridget! I'm not saying anything and you're picking on me! I just wanted to come see my mother and you're giving me a hard time! Fuck you! Why didn't you go and get on daddy's nerves? - I say to her, already getting annoyed, until her mother appears at the window.

- Hey! Bridget! April! Is this how you treat each other like sisters? Are you really going to fight? Apologize and you come here April - said my mother, while Bridget stood with her arms crossed.

- Sorry - We both said together, especially since I didn't want to get a sandal flying in my face.

After a while I just saw Bridget showing me the middle finger... Oh fuck you, you fucking bitch, you fucking pain in the ass! I don't know how she is the first sister, I don't know how she was born first, she can be more childish than Christopher and Elliot... I get to the living room and soon I run into Elliot and his little friend Gabriel, the two of them were playing on Harita 2800.