Another help from the immortals

POV Narrator:

After Laura returns from training Chariot, Croix and Madeleine, she comes back home and ends up running into Rosemary who tells her the news about what she saw at the Cavendish family's residence and with that she finds out about the plan that Daryl was planning to possibly use a poison to slowly kill his wife and with that McLaren gets even more tense because she has another problem on her hands, She had two choices that were given to her by Morris, she could either arrest Bernadette's sister at once or let her stay free for the time being and go after a cure for this possible poison, Laura decides to gather the evidence in Rosemary's hand and get a copy of each one, planning to go to Harriet and Freya's residence, this time she knew clearly where they lived, so the situation was more calm and favorable for McLaren, although it is still very sudden that she comes again to visit the immortal witches after another visit, although she has picked up some friendship in the last visit. As for Bernadette, things were still the same as always, she is being pushed around by several men she doesn't want, or she is simply being harassed by her younger sister who wants all the time to take her place as the leader of the family and try by all means to weaken her. The worst of all is that she didn't know anything, Laura didn't make a point of telling and asked Rosemary to keep it a secret for fear of the Cavendish reaction that could explode and end up taking an even more drastic measure, such as arresting the older sister and this could result in an assassination attempt by Daryl who could get into a moment of rage and as a last resort appeal to murder his own sister.

Tuesday, September 14, 1999, London, England, House of Harriet and Freya

Laura in the next day does not waste time and soon she goes flying with everything in direction of the two immortal witches with the intention of finding one more cure, this time for the possible poison that could kill Bernadette slowly, besides also wanting to see how the two are, to try to approach a little more of the two witches, since that week would be another Endurance race that she would do this time in Germany, that would be the 8 hours of Warsteinring, only that the complete expanded circuit, instead of the slightly shortened version of the World Broom Racing Championship. After waking up, doing her personal hygiene, eating breakfast, and giving a little attention to her sister and niece, Laura quickly flew to England to talk to the two immortal witches, until it didn't take long to arrive.

POV Laura:

Great, a little more than half an hour to arrive, I managed to keep a high speed like this until here, it was a little tired, but it is for an emergency situation, so I soon arrive at the outskirts of their house, ring the bell and am transported inside automatically, funny that I do not even enter the door, but I am transported inside, so I stop inside their house and walk trying to find them, until I see them in the kitchen having breakfast, they look at me a little confused, but wave to me, as if I were just a friend coming to visit to relax a little.

- Laura! How nice to see you again, do you want a revenge for how much you lost to Freya last time playing Ronaldo Kart 64? - asked Harriet with all her irony.

- I didn't come just for that, I'll be very direct to the point, it's not just the curse of the metal balls that are a problem with me, there is something else that is causing me some problems... Bernadette's sister wants to kill her slowly by poisoning her with some kind of potion or poison that makes a slow and gradual death so that she will never be blamed for her sister's death... I am in a lot of trouble... I'm sorry I came here... I am really a terrible witch having to depend on the two goddesses - I say, already a bit crestfallen as I notice their indifferent look... I keep my head down, but soon I feel a hand touching my shoulder and notice that one of them was in front of me when I look up it was Freya.

- There's no harm in asking for our help for that iá... We have this function of helping mortals, in case they become worthy, don't worry we will help you with that too... - said Freya consoling me until Harriet completed it.

Laura McLaren: The mother of Diana Cavendish IVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara