Diana Cavendish IV part 3

POV Bernadette:

We soon began to slowly speed up the rhythm of fingering on our intimacies, hmmmm... That was so, so good... My beautiful little freckle putting her fingers inside me, I am also in the mood to grab and suck those huge breasts of my beautiful piece of artwork that was Laura and my will was really done, she leaned me against the head of the bed and started to put those two basketballs passing by my face... That's it... I love it... I started to suck on those two things... And with my other hand I touched her vagina. As well as feeling Laura's knee between my legs stimulating me. Hmmmmm... Go on... Go on... Rub that knee harder love... That feels so good... Ahhhh... Ohhhh... Hmmmmm... Ghmmmmm.... Ohhhhhh.... Lauraa... Looks like this is the vision of paradise.... Even breathing is being difficult.... Since her huge breasts are suffocating me.... Hmmmmm... Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhh... That's it... Go... But at the same time it was so good, I not only sucked on her nipples, but around them as well to make her all marked and I would gently run my tongue around just to hear more moans from her.... As well as using one of my free hands to touch her body or slap that beautiful ass... Hmmmmm... So good... I am loving it... More Laura... More.... More.... Uhmmmmmmmm... Ohhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh... That was the best feeling in the world.

- Let's keep those fingers on my cabbage... Put them in hard... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes.... Ahhhhhhhh! - She had her wish granted when I put two fingers all the way inside that delicious intimacy of hers... So much so that I only felt the girl's trembling.... Her legs shaking with my vagina.

I realized something with this and had a good idea, I took my fingers out of that intimacy of hers and started to put in and take out quickly... She was always shaking a little, but every now and then I would get a smother from Laura's huge breasts... But this was all perfect, since when she did this I would get a few bites of those basketballs she had... I was also loving the feeling of being rubbed by Laura's knees... But there comes a moment when I put my fingers back inside that intimacy, doing it with such intensity that I just felt a wetness in my body... I think someone released the vaginal fluids... So warm on my thigh... Hmmmmm... Go Laura... Warm me up with this vaginal tea that I have all the pleasure in the world to drink... That's it... Go on my love... Ohhhh... She didn't even let out a loud moan, which was wonderful... I just saw the grimace she made turning her eyes and then closing those pairs of blue eyes... Then a few tears came out and she continued to shake her knee stimulating my vagina even more... Ahhhhhh... So good... This goes on until she regains consciousness and gets on top of me, leaving me lying down... Holding my arms and staring at me with a more malicious expression.

- Apparently someone here likes to bite... But let's see with the big scissors if you're going to keep biting my tits - She just grabbed and released my hands holding on to my leg and with that fitted herself... I wasn't even that wet yet, but come on... Scissors with Laura is always good, even more so with her on top.

Laura took some lube and rubbed it between our two intimacies when we were already fitting together, and also gave a good rubbing to make the oil flow better... It was so good... With that my little freckle started rubbing, going lightly and softly, but that was already driving me crazy... Hmmmmm... Go Laura... Rub yourself with taste with that vagina in my vagina... Go on my love... My little wife... She was slowly increasing the speed, I was just panting all the time... She looked like she was going to be like that for hours... So much so that you could see she was drooling a little and her pupils were in the shape of a heart... Hmmmmm... The effect of the honey on her lasted much longer than on me... Ohhhhhh... Go Laura... Rub more on me... Go love... That's it... Ohhhh... The little freckle was increasing more and more the speed and even reached a point that gave a dry in both intimacies, with that she passed a little more lubricant and continued to rub herself... That's it Laura... Go my Gingerbread... Rub more... I could barely understand what we were talking about, but in the heat of the moment there were moans and more moans... All in my little ear... Ohhhhhh... Laura is the best at scissors... Hmmmmm... That's right baby... I love you so much