Back to Luna Nova

POV Narrator:

The days went by after Christmas, Laura and Bernadette spent much of the morning of those same days training Cavendish to be a racer in the BBRT, using the broom that McLaren had won from LEAF as a reward for winning the championship and all 15 races of the season, The results for the Scot were gradually improving, she was able to do even lower lap times than before, managing to make turns using the whole track and her smooth driving style, which even surprised her girlfriend for the smoothness in all that speed, even more so since it was only a few days of training that passed.

The couple spent New Year's Eve at the McLaren family home, and the year 1987 in which the last 3 months came with news after news, events that would come to mark the girls, relationships that were started, friendships that were created, a lot of things happened, even a girl who became free from the clutches and pressure of the family. The year 1988 was beginning, a year that would be a real box of surprises for the girls, Laura and Bernadette were this time together and would go through that year as a couple, facing things together, preparing for future events. It also marked the beginning of the second term of the Luna Nova school year. Many of the students were already returning to the academy for the start of classes that would begin on January 11th.

Friday, January 8, 1988

Laura and Bernadette's last day at the McLaren family's residence before returning to Luna Nova and going back to their studies. After a long period there, the Cavendish girl was already feeling at home and quite comfortable with all her girlfriend's family, everyone accepted her well, everyone liked her and considered her very much. After many things they had experienced in those days spent together in the same house, the two girls were about to go back to the boarding school and stay each in their own room, although this time it would be different, since they were dating. The day was dawning for the two girls that morning, the couple was waking up after a night of lots of love where they made sure to love each other as much as they could to emphasize that they were enjoying that last night with all the privacy in the world, in their own room at McLaren.

POV Laura:

Ahhhh... Let's go back to Luna Nova... Sucks... Just when it was getting so good to fuck Bern every day.... Well, at least she has made amazing progress with the broom, she will be able to get ahead for sure, she might even risk taking my positions if I falter... So great, Bern's training went very well, but now let's go back to Luna Nova, we still have a long way to go and it's only a matter of time until the summer vacations arrive, where we can enjoy three long months of rest, I soon leave the conch, since my cabbage was wrapping me up and with that she wakes up and nudges me on my back, I turn around and face those beautiful pairs of olive green eyes, just kissing them good morning.

- Good morning my love - I tell her.

- Good morning beautiful - said the cute cabbage returning the good morning kiss.

I get out of bed, as does she and we start to do the basic hygiene that we do every day, we take a shower, brush our teeth, wash our faces, the basics that we always do in the bathroom, of course in the shower we got a little excited, we made a little love, because no one can be immune and seriously, it feels so good so why not do it? I love every moment with Bern and I have to enjoy my bath one last time before I come back here in the summer or maybe in the spring, well whatever, after that bath, we put on our Luna Nova uniforms and start packing, I shrink one of my TVs and give it to the cabbage, as well as a power generator that takes magic to turn into electricity, since she will need it if she wants to play video games in her room, even more so since that gym refuses to use electricity, besides forbidding technology, which is a fucking delay. After we change, pack our bags and everything else, we go downstairs, leave the bags on the sofa and go to the kitchen to have breakfast.