The revelation about the three Cavendish

POV Narrator:

Bernadette was enjoying the days of being the leader of the Cavendish family, but there was still something strange about it, in all these days she hadn't seen her grandmother, much less her aunts, around the mansion since she had become the leader of the family, finding it very strange what had happened while she was passed out and unconscious from the tranquilizer dart thrown at her, to the point that she even started running after them, incredibly wanting to know the whereabouts of her mother. Despite everything she didn't want to keep throwing conquest in her face, but rather just find them. Isabella also joined in this endeavor, they started to walk around the whole house including the place where the ritual was performed, where during the day it was just a decorative place that could be accessed easily, noticing only the same three trees that were there, it had already been a week since they disappeared, it was then that the police were called. The normal police didn't find anything too much by the house to the point of having interviewed everyone, so it was something that needed the magical police to come to investigate better about the disappearance of the same, even more that there was no report even of them having fled to another place, so they were possibly still in the Cavendish family mansion.

Tuesday, January 8, 1991

The witch police came to the Cavendish family mansion, the WCI in the case coming to investigate if any magic related crime had occurred around the house, as they clarified that the disappearance occurred exactly on the day the ritual was performed for the Cavendish family headship, which soon led to a whole rummaging through the house, even involving a good check on how the ritual is performed by reading books and researching everything too much. It was an ordinary afternoon that day, the three people from the Cavendish family were all in the living room as well as Laura who was also there after she moved permanently into the Cavendish family mansion and all the servants who were there to report on what had happened.

POV Bernadette:

This is all very strange, my mother can't have disappeared so suddenly... Especially since Mom wanted to become the leader as much as I did... All I know is that I told the police that I was caught by surprise by a tranquilizer dart shot right in the back of my head and that afterwards I fainted... That I just went on my way and performed the ritual normally, but there were three trees around that I strongly suspect to be the ones? Could they have been transformed into trees? Did they really die? Damned if that's the case... I will be blamed for everything that happened... I'm sure... Fuck... What the fuck... Well let's just wait... What I end up doing anyway, while Laura comforted me from that whole moment, she caressed me and stayed hugging me, she knew that I needed a lot of affection and love. Until the police witches arrive.

- Do you really want to know what happened to Clarie Cavendish, Amelia Cavendish and Marie Cavendish? Well, come with me, we found them - said the policewoman who had her clothes a little full of leaves and twigs, but how strange.

We soon followed the policewoman, she took us exactly to the place of the ritual where I could become the leader of the Cavendish family, across the bridge and then walking to the place where the ritual was definitely started in Beatrix's circle, when she arrived... I was horrified... Mom! Aunts! They... They... They... How my suspicion hit! They were in the trees... And they died... Probably yes, they have been there for days now... The body was even smelly, they were very pale too, besides that the body was very hard, so the policewomen continued to take the bodies from the trees and put them in stretchers where they would be taken... But what the hell... They died... All this because I was in the ritual... It's all my fault... I was bursting into tears as was my grandmother who was hugging me and Laura too... Daryl I saw her crying a little. She must have been really sad about them leaving... Damn... Until the policewoman interrupted us.