The troublemaker Morgana

POV Narrator:

After April's birthday, the week in Luna Nova goes back to normal, which at least compensated with a Monday that was very different, having some fun among the girls on the day Jordan turned 16, Mainly regarding the couple that can have an entire room to have fun with each other and use the day to make love, which they already did, but not at the point they were during that night when Scarlet got tired of being in a relationship with the blonde, that was the day they tested the limits that left them pretty exhausted.

Laura and Bernadette managed to sleep very well together in the same room and sharing the bed, but obviously the McLaren ended up making fun and when she went to sleep she took off her panties while she was in bed and on top of that she hugged Cavendish with everything getting beddy-bye all night long until it was time that they woke up to train and soon the Scot got a little angry to notice that the Irish girl was sleeping without her underwear, but as they were under the blankets she let it go, after all she left the robe half open and the two still had to wake up for training in the morning, what was already showing a great evolution on the part of Bernadette who was having a greater control of magic besides giving a slight increase in the magical capacity of it, and Laura also have this improvement.

The week at Luna Nova passes normally as a week of classes, but it was beginning to have a greater focus on the tests that were regularly taken, since it was the end of the fall term and the beginning of winter recess when many of the students would return to their family home to see relatives or stay at Luna Nova until classes started again, with the great highlight being Bernadette and Laura who as always overcame any difficulty in studying at the academy with the constant top marks they always got on the tests, showing how well prepared they were.

Saturday, November 14, 1987

With the end of another week of school the long awaited weekend arrived for the girls of Luna Nova and this time there was nothing to get in Laura's way, since she was already finished with the races she was competing in, she could take some time off and enjoy it, plus the huge amount of money she earned for achieving the feat of winning all the races of the season, which was an award of 150 thousand pounds, which was bringing the runner closer and closer to becoming a millionaire even before she became an adult. The day was going like any other, with the girls enjoying the day playing in the red team's room, until they were looking at April's VHS television and they had an idea, at that moment April, Rosemary, Laura and Bernadette were there since the other girls were in their rooms.

POV Laura:

I think I'm getting a little sick of playing... Damn... It's been almost all day playing and I have already finished everything that is here... We have to do something different today and we haven't even premiered April's VHS, we could get some new movies and also take a walk in the city, it would be a good thing, since it is getting boring to stay here just in the same old way, I sincerely want to do more things, the problem is how lazy they are.

- Hey girls, what do you say we go out on the town and buy some movies to watch and get some popcorn too? Because damn... I'm sick and tired of playing and playing all the time, let's go out for a while - I tell them.

- Oh Laura, it's so cold outside, do you really want to go out? - said the lazy stick.

- Put on a jacket, but if you don't want to come with me I won't take it either, you lazy fuck, it's not even that cold today, fucking cool, but okay... I'll go with Bern - I say to April, who just waves her hand.

- And if you want to get movies, just get them from Scarlet, she's the one with the VHSs, I've seen a lot of interesting movies there - she said to me.