Charoix

POV Narrator:

A few days have passed since Croix's birthday, it was a day that really gave Meridies a nice cheer around her birthday, since she didn't expect it to be such a special day and that she would receive that kind of attention, mainly because she won a DreamDrive which she spent hours and hours playing, both with her friends and alone, she was furious with the video game, at the same time her relationship with her best friend was also giving a good improvement, they were closer than ever and a relationship was just a matter of time. Madeleine was very smart in relation to the two and knew that they would just wait and they would be together, she was the biggest stimulator for the relationship of the two and was cheering a lot for the two to be together, she even gave some advice to Du Nord that was a little off with these issues and soon she was discovering through Maddie's advice how to act in several of the situations of relationships, as when they were going to be very close and after a kiss, there were several advices from the Australian.

Things with Laura meanwhile were pretty much normal, she won another broom racing championship, this time becoming World Broom Endurance Championship champion, showing that she was not only fast in a WBRC broom, but also in a WBEC broom that was made for long duration, after races and more extremely long races McLaren was heading to run in the 2000 season, so that she would finish one part of winning the triple crown, being that by then she was entering a ranks of racers that was quite unique, for winning two major broom racing championships. All this she was doing not for the name or for being great, but only for the condition given by Harriet and Freya to see herself cured soon from the curse that so plagued her and her wife, she just wants to return to see her wife and daughter who were still in the Cavendish mansion having to put up with Daryl who was getting more and more controlling, always pushing Bernadette to marry some man just to promote even more erasure to the poor sister, besides her daughters who were no longer the same little angels as before, the two girls were already getting the idea that Diana was someone they should avoid and treat badly without hurting her, just bullying her when she was the right age, besides not respecting Aunt Bernadette as much as they did since Daryl's brainwashing was working better than ever on her daughters.

Friday, November 5, 1999, Luna Nova, Wales

It had been a good few weeks since Chariot and Croix had entered Luna Nova, the two were already much more used to each other, the feelings between them were much more blooming, so much that that day they decided not to take a shower before class and just changed because they woke up a little late, so the school day went by as if it was nothing, They were walking together in the hallway, they were sure of one thing, that day they wouldn't spend anymore being just friends, the feelings that they felt were already very strong, the intimacy and the proximity that they cultivated in all these days mainly because they were on the same team was enough for the couple to find themselves in a situation that they wanted to finally date each other. After the boring classes Anne Finnelan always listened to the same old nonsense, so much so that she even had to drop the ball when the girls found out that there was a teacher who was the way the teacher disliked and with this she could not talk so much without running the risk of losing her job. With Du Nord and Meridies, after class they were walking down the hallways and kept looking at each other.

POV Chariot:

Croix looks so beautiful today... I think I will finally declare some feelings to her... I don't know why, but I feel the need to do so... I like Croix... She is very sweet and kind, she is a wonderful person and I have been waiting a long time for this... I think I am confident enough to do this, I look at her and take her hand and she looks a little strange, we were just going to go to our room, but I decided to take a different direction, I wanted a more appropriate place to make this statement, so I went running with her who was all confused and surprised that I was pulling her.