Karaoke

POV Narrator:

The day of Saturday was marked by the unexpected visit of Mildred Morgan who was better known as Morgana, the girl who got into trouble, although she is of age, she already made a point of leaving her mark by tattooing April and also Eleanora, besides practicing some amorous relationships with the girls, mainly the ones from the yellow team and Aika Yuriko, but also during that stay, she already thought of something she would do with the girls that day that would be more relaxed and in a way have some fun, since some of them were still tense due to exams and tests, the girl's plan would involve the girls from Laura's team also coming together for a moment among all of them.

Sunday, November 15, 1987

Sunday was starting in Luna Nova, it would be just a regular Sunday day that always happens in the academy, with some students resting their nerves, others studying for the possible tests and exams that would happen on Monday and others who went out to relax. In the red team's room, Bernadette and Laura woke up very early to go out to train, it was already the middle of the month and Cavendish was already showing a bigger progress in relation to the control and the increase of the magic power, but Laura was having an increase in relation to her magic power that she didn't even notice, this was also because the training was done with a partner and the two of them even managed to get along with each other, always encouraging each other to go better and better, so much that McLaren was more in shape than ever. The day was dawning and the girls were getting some of their beds up, soon Laura and Bernadette were returning from their training and on the way to reach the red team's room, they end up running into Morgana and Eleanora who come out of the yellow team's room to approach the two.

POV Laura:

Well today was kind of interesting, we practiced more meditation, so we weren't too tired, just a little cold since we were in that extreme cold from dawn to dawn, so it was more complicated to concentrate, well at least I was able to concentrate better today, well let's see what Morgana and Maria White want with us, I hope it's not an invitation to call for this "party".

- Hey girls, nice of you to show up, we need to talk a little bit, do you want to go out later? - said Morgana still sleepy.

- Out where? - I ask her.

- A Karaoke, let's sing a little, Eleanora told me there's one around here and I've been thinking about all of us going out to sing a little, what do you think of the idea? - Said Morgana as I watched that blanket not wanting to show a bit of her nipple.

- Then let's go, we'll be waiting, so at least we'll stay out of trouble and out of trouble for you messing around here and causing some shit - I say and she yawns and then I push the blanket up and it makes her look at me perversely.

- Ah so you noticed? Laura McLaren... What a pervert, but that's ok, we will let you know when we are leaving, Eleanora will call you from her room, until... You won't make your cabbage patch girlfriend jealous, I saw you looking at my breasts and yes I have a nipple piercing if you want to take a look - she said until I pulled her inside and closed the bedroom door.

As soon as I close the door and leave with Bern, she is immediately surprised at my reaction and at how flushed she was, plus I guess she must have heard every word I had said? Damn, I hope this doesn't make her jealous, until I feel a slight tug of the ear... Oh how that hurt, I think someone is already starting to show jealousy, and then she puts me against the wall and looks at me in a very serious way while I shrink a little.

- I'm no fool, I saw that you looked at Morgana's breasts that almost showed and were lifting the blanket over her body, you are really a pervert, but it's okay, I know it was because of your impulse, but now you have to pay for it with a gift and that's how it's going to be - she said and ended up kissing me. kissing me... Now it was Bern who pulled me in for a kiss and this time it was so good.... Until I felt in the kiss her hand on my chest and with that I pushed her away on impulse.