Laura McLaren turns 16

POV Narrator:

Classes in Luna Nova were back, marking the beginning of a new term at the academy, the second term which would run until Easter with two weeks of spring break before the third and final term until the school year ended in June. All the girls had returned to the academy, classes marked a start after the weekend. The week of school soon rolled around, the same week Laura McLaren was turning 15 one last time, before her 16th birthday. That week was a fairly normal week, the classes even went back to normal, continuing with the same content where they left off when they were at the beginning of December. The school days were also marked by a small implication involving the teacher Anne Finnelan on Bernadette who began to spoil the girl less, it was even evident that she was beginning to try to get more on her toes trying to find the least possible mistake from Cavendish.

Thursday, January 14, 1988

The day Laura turns 18 finally arrives, the day before she just stayed up until midnight with her friends, and even had Bernadette in the red team's room, where they congratulated the girl, exactly when the clock struck midnight, with many hugs and kisses from Cavendish, After all this affection, McLaren and her friends went to bed, with the Irish girl sleeping next to her girlfriend in the same bed, and the redhead was with her head resting on the chest of the Scottish girl, using them as pillows, which although they were not as big as her own, they were still big and cuddly, as she herself said.

The day soon begins to dawn, the sun's rays were beating down on the outskirts of Luna Nova, birds were flying and singing all around the gym, just as snowflakes were falling, a while later the McLaren Cavendish couple wakes up, after a night in which the two spent resting, the two soon face each other and kiss each other good morning as they always used to do, besides Bernadette being all affectionate with her girlfriend.

POV Bernadette:

- Good morning my love, you look so beautiful today, my birthday girl, today is your day, congratulations my love, it is 16 years of pure beauty, 16 years of pure perfection, 16 years of pure delight, 16 years that the person I love the most in this world, my precious Laura McLaren, was born? Come, come, I will take care of my birthday girl today - I say, getting up and holding her arm

- Good morning love... - She said yawning and then smiling and giving me a kiss as soon as we got up, from there we both went to the bathroom, took off our clothes and even took some of Laura's toys, which were an orange and a light green one... I remember these, I had stolen the orange one a while ago.

We soon started the personal hygiene, doing the daily necessities and then we put the two toys on the wall, and on my side I got the orange one and my freckle girl got the light green one... From there we just fit together and kept kissing while we had fun with those toys, taking advantage that the girls hadn't woke up, the funny thing was that Laura was wearing a hair cap around all that huge red hair, only because it was a Thursday and she doesn't wash her hair that day, but I did, so she was helping me to wash my hair while she ate me from time to time.

We soon spend a good time in that whole moment, with my cute little freckle washing my hair, until we finish that special shower and soon we get out of the shower, already wearing the academy uniform and we find Rose and April still starting to wake up, while Laura and I were very willing, we even kept those toys, after using them with all the love possible hehe... I love playing with Laura... My cute little freckles, we even kiss a little afterwards in front of the girls that are just looking at us.

- Good morning couple, ah and happy birthday leprechaun, 16 years old, now you're my age girl - April said to Laura who only shows the middle finger as always.

- Oh, thanks, you little punk, I love you too - said Laura with her kindness... This girl never changes.

- Happy birthday Laura, 16 years old girl, the next on the list now is me, I hope all the best today, will you have a party? - Rose asked Laura, who only passed her hand over her face.