The fight between Cavendish sisters pt2

POV Narrator:

The fight between Bernadette and Daryl had started and it was very different from what was expected, the magic power of the younger sister was much higher than expected, so much so that Laura and the girls were in shock, specially McLaren who felt all that power circulating through her girlfriend's sister, she noticed how it was a little bit higher than all of Bern's power, things would be very complicated for her, It would be almost a sure defeat, to be decided in a rematch the next day, but the same Irish girlfriend didn't give up for anything and continued with her attacks, confident that she would win, or at least that she would make the best strategy to beat her sister, it stopped being something more about a fight to become something personal. The older Cavendish didn't want the fight to fall to her girlfriend, she let her pride take over, even more so because Laura would easily defeat Daryl. At that moment both were constantly exchanging blows, in magic the one who won was Bernadette with all the intelligence and strategy she had in hands to beat her own sister, but in matter of absolute power and physical strength it was Daryl who could guarantee herself and she was practically a train passing over her older sister.

POV Bernadette:

Damn... Daryl when she gets close to me can hurt me a lot... I am a long time trying to hurt her more than me, but I only end up hurting myself more, soon she appears again and starts to hit a sequence of punches on my face and then one in my stomach, I take this moment to use some magic creepers that came out of the ground, holding my sister's legs and arms as well, it was time to use more complete spells, I jump back a few times and from there I start to bombard her with very powerful spells cast with a lot of power towards my sister, I couldn't lose for nothing, I kept bombarding her with everything I could, until I felt her magic disappear and reappear, she had transported herself right behind me, I managed to realize quickly and then use a spell that raises a barrier of earth right behind me, she ended up punching and was strong enough to overcome the wall, but her hand went straight past my side what I take the opportunity to grab the side and with that grabbing her I push her with all my strength with the help of my magic and so the wall breaks, then I hit her with my back as hard as I can on the floor, making her hit everything on the floor and with that I use all my strength to spin her around and throw her away, succeeding with relative success, but before my sister came back normally I was faster, carrying me well behind her and with that the knee caught everything on her back... But how strange that I'm not feeling her magic from here.

Next thing I knew, I was taken by surprise when I noticed a flash coming from behind me... It was a spell cast that caught me exploding with everything, the impact was so strong that I was thrown with everything and rolled on the ground, taking some dirt, lying on the ground next to a pile that I lifted, besides my scratches from the fall, I had many bruises, I could not use a healing spell at that moment, she was too powerful for my magic ... Will I lose? No Bernadette... Don't give up... My hands are hurting and bleeding, but that's because hers are too, just think about it... I can still do it... When I least notice, I feel something pulling me by the head, when I open my eye it was Daryl who immediately looks at me with a malicious smile which made me even more scared.

- Pathetic... And to think that's how you defeated Clarie, now you'll know what real suffering is, start begging for your life Bernadette Cavendish! - she said, all frightened.

After that time I just felt her punching me intensely, I was feeling all those punches hitting me, they were powerful, they hurt a lot, she just held me by the neck and kept torturing me, punching me in the face or in the stomach, she didn't want to just win normally, she wanted to torture and humiliate me, I also looked around and noticed how angry Laura was getting, her clenched fists showed it, I could barely see because of the punches that already left my face swollen enough, until the moment she was going to punch me again I use a shock spell that makes her loosen my neck and with that I take the opportunity to hit a kick on her chin followed by a spell that gets her right in the face making her take a few steps back a little stunned. With that I heal my face at least, I needed my vision at that moment, and with that I didn't waste time while Daryl was still stunned, I used a much more powerful spell of roots and twigs to hold her? She had no way to escape, unless she used magic, I also took the opportunity to improve and with that the roots would discharge an electrical charge each time she used more magic.