Bernadette's pre season

POV Narrator:

The days went by in the month of February, as did the worry around Naomi and all her rescue, as the girls were trying to get a map of Appleton with help from Rosemary's boyfriend who was drawing hall by hall. Getting in a much clearer way how the map of the academy was, in the meantime the girls also went to talk to Paul Hanbridge who was very clear that he would only help if one of the girls lay with him all the time and with that Eleanora did without hesitation just so she could see her best friend back, since he would be a key piece in this rescue, with that every weekend he showed up in Luna Nova to lie with Maria White on the sly, which he even took advantage of a lot, although the blonde wasn't that excited about doing this favor, as she normally would be, she already showed a huge indifference in wanting to have sex with the boy, as much as she found him attractive, she just really wanted to see Naomi back.

The weeks went by in the month of February that was only serving to collect information about Appleton, since it was defined that who would enter for the rescue in Appleton would be Rosemary, Eleanora and Velma that in this time also trained with Laura about the manipulation of magic and the magical presence that would be something essential so that they could go through the building and then rescue their friend. Besides this training there was also the race training that they did at the same time, since they were in Bernadette's team and how they managed to progress a lot in these weeks, performing a perfect wing change in 2 seconds per stop, it was practically with the most perfect synchrony, besides Cavendish's ability to improve a lot, she could already run with a lot of finesse and fly with a lot of delicacy.

Saturday, February 27, 1988

Bernadette was able to sign up to race using a private team she called the Bernadette Stewart Team or simply BST for the entire 1988 British Broom Racing Tour season, being approved by the association that controls the event, and also already starting pre-race practice and qualifying days later. What she had already shown the other teams trying to enter or at least stay in the event that she wasn't messing around, by taking Pole Position with a broom she had been repaired by after so much use in practice before they even started the season, Cavendish surprised everyone just then by getting 1:971 seconds over the second place, it was almost two seconds of difference, this with a broom that had already been through a lot of training and many races, besides being from the previous year, which already showed the girl's superiority in racing with a broom.

The day of the race arrived, that moment was so well awaited by Cavendish that she had not had sex with her girlfriend for quite some time, either because she was on her period, or also to keep herself with all the energy in her body for the race, in the greatest possible concentration she could have. That day dawned, with the two waking up next to each other, since they were in the same bed in the blue team's room.

POV Bernadette:

I was soon the first one to wake up, I got up and I went in direction to the bathroom, soon I saw Laura getting in there too, taking off her clothes, so I was just watching that beautiful body of hers, what let me with a little desire to go upstairs, but I just got in to bathe myself, fastening my hair and helping my freckles to wash those wonderful red hair, after we made our personal hygiene I put on my jumpsuit given as a gift by Laura... It was wonderful, she made me a red jumpsuit all in white with my name printed on it, as well as the flag of Scotland over my name the way I asked for "Bernadette Stewart" and also my blood type, there were some checkered lines also on the clothes that reminded me a lot of the texture of a Kilt, on the hat there was a checkered band around it.

- You look beautiful my love - she said, giving me a thumbs-up while I winked at her, that gorgeous girl.

- No more beautiful than you - I tell her as I finish putting on the gloves.