Bernadette & Laura part 3

POV Narrator:

Bernadette and Laura had sex together using the strap-on for a long time, they changed positions, with McLaren lying on top of Cavendish, leaving her on all fours, with both lying on their sides, butterfly dance, princess throne, armchair and others, with the Irish girl they tried every position for a long time... An hour and a few minutes had passed since they had started. The redhead was already exhausted from expelling so much of her vaginal juice, the green-haired girl was already panting from having had sex using that way with the girdle, she was no longer a virgin.

Unlike Laura who had lost her virginity with the dildo that she used since she was 15 when she put too much of that dildo inside the vaginal canal and unintentionally broke the hymen resulting in the loss of her virginity, it was a day that even came to moan a little pain and hid for a long time that was no longer a virgin, telling only Bernadette about this secret, since she was too ashamed to tell anyone who in many cases would just make fun of the situation, so this even left her with the back foot, but she revealed one of the few secrets she had kept for Cavendish.

POV Laura:

We spent a lot of time having sex... Wow... I fucked like hell today, so much so that I take out the dildo, wash it off, and lay back in my nest chair, relieved after having sex for so long using that thing... Bern faces me with a smile after all that, and we rest... She is very beautiful... Fuck... I couldn't believe that I actually ended up seeing that body all out... Her cute little ass up... That scar on her back... She quickly gets up and comes to me, sits down next to me and we held hands, just thinking about that moment... But even so I still had something on my mind... That was to finish it and make a big scissor with Bern... I just kept stroking her until I walked past the scar again and got the idea to talk a little.

- Bern... Not to be invasive, but what is this huge scar? - I ask her.

- That was a while ago... I was only 10 years old... Daryl my sister fought with me... She tried to kill me by attacking a spell at close range on my back... I got these marks on my back... They were very heavy burns... I almost died... But my mother and grandmother using a spell to reverse it... That's why I have this X marked on my back... That was a spell that if I took too long I would die... But I almost died... But I don't like to remember that day, because my sister tried to murder me without any fear after that Daryl was punished and spent a long time isolated, but I never understood why... We only argued over some nonsense about how I received more attention than her and it had been two years since my father had passed away... - she said to me, which leaves me somewhat shocked... I am scared of how cruel a person can get to be, that was Bern's sister.... Bern's own sister, but how horrible... I thought it was something worse that involved her mother hitting her more, but the thing is much more serious.... Just imagining that it was her own sister shocks me.... Because Chelsea wasn't like that.

- Bern... - I hug her until then she gives me a kiss, I feel those hands run over my body.... I think she wants to leave this climate aside.... And she's absolutely right... This heavy atmosphere is not worth it, we have to live this moment hehe.

- Let's forget about it and just make more love... I think there is one more thing we need to do... You know well what it is - she said wrapping herself in an embrace while we were sitting on that nest chair and I soon get up and take that girl in my arms leading her to the bed...

- Scissors - I say, signaling scissors with my hands until she just nods in agreement... We are just getting ready for all that scrubbing we are going to have... Hmmm... I can't wait to make love like that to someone... That was one of my dreams... Now it is coming true with the person I least expected to do it with...

POV Bernadette:

I quickly grabbed my leg as did Laura and we tried to fit together until our pussies finally touched with my legs passing in front of hers, just as her legs passed through mine... We were like two scissors meeting... Hmmmm... That feels so good... I soon grab hold of Laura's hand and we start rubbing those things together... What I soon notice different is that the shape of my vagina was a little more helpful compared to Laura's... My labia fillet sticking out rubbing against the intimacy that was all hidden from my freckles... She soon increased the intensity a little, even getting loose from my hand... Holding on to the bed and rubbing hard.