Nessie Saliva

POV Narrator:

After the conversation she had with Bernadette, Laura saw that it was the perfect time to start running after the cure for that ailment that was afflicting her wife, and it was obviously because it was at Daryl's hands, but McLaren didn't decide to tell about it yet so that the elder Cavendish wouldn't end up getting upset and stressing around her younger sister to the point of kicking her out and thus causing even more confusion around the family, because of this, the Irishwoman soon started planning to go and visit Harriet and Freya once again, since she had the triple crown and her wife was feeling ill, it was perfect for her to start getting them both to pass on the contact details of the person they know has the best cure of all, a thing that would cure everything, that would get Bernadette back in shape and 100% healthy. This is another step forward for the couple, trying in every way possible to prevent Daryl from having any success with the attempted murder on Bernadette. Bernadette was already being called crazy and hypochondriac by the people around her, as if she was pretending to be sick, since the poison inserted by Daryl was so strong that it could not be diagnosed in any way.

Tuesday, November 26, 2001, Harriet and Freya's Residence, London, England

Laura would not take long to leave to go in search of Harriet and Freya, she woke up in the morning, she took the opportunity to eat a little and she knew that the sooner she could find a cure for her wife the better it would be, after all she would soon be able to cure her wife and soon it would be one step more, at least this was what McLaren thought, she thought that it would be very easy, since she had already won the necessary races, besides proving to be a closer friend of the two immortal witches. With that after feeding herself and being all prepared, she takes a bag and goes towards the residence of the immortal witches, in a very fast trip without taking any time, when she arrives there, Laura is immediately teleported inside, but she didn't imagine that the two witches were still sleeping, which was totally ironic since they are two immortal witches with some of the most important positions of all witches, for being two of the nine witches.

POV Laura:

I walked all over the house after them, until I reached their bedroom and found the little couple... They were sleeping? Damn, I thought they were supposed to wake up really early, I didn't expect this, they are both still in their last sleep, I bet they must be under the covers after a great night of love... I thought I would never see witches as sexual as Bern and I... But these two beat us, how in 1400 years they manage to keep going all the time having sex in every possible way, so I went to the living room and so I sat on the sofa, went to check my cell phone contacts, if there was any specific message and for now there was only Chelsea's "Where are you going", I answered her that I was going to be away for a while for some work, what my little sister soon agreed "Ok, but be careful", soon there was a message from Bern "Good morning my love", you could imagine, I then started talking to her normally by text messages, she must have just woken up to go to work.

Minutes later...

Bern is so cute.... Even by text she is still my cute little cabbage, but soon she had to leave "Baby, now I have to work, kisses.... Take care my sweetie", I said goodbye to my wife and waited for the presence of the two witches, the good thing is that it didn't take that long, so long, soon Harriet and Freya appeared, both wearing plaid pants and matching shirts, they were looking sleepy, I can imagine why, but okay, soon I waved good morning to them and took the opportunity to go to the dinner table to have breakfast with them, after all the more food the better and I had already eaten a little bit ... I never thought I would see that scene before, the two immortal witches completely sleepy with dark circles under their eyes and messy hair. When we finish eating, Harriet immediately looks at me, I think she is going to ask why I came here, even more so early.