Diana Cavendish IV parte 7

POV Narrator:

A few more days passed since Diana turned 2 months old, the little girl was already little by little understanding a few things like the concept of a mother and that it was safe to be near Bernadette and Laura, since both of them were always giving her attention, taking care of the girl or else giving a lot of love and affection to the little girl, she was already creating a good bond with both mothers, even though she still had no idea what it was, she already felt that instinctively that she was safe in Bernadette and Laura's arms, that the two were for her like two giants that protect her from everything, that help her and also give her food, besides playing once in a while, it was a little of the friendship concept that she still didn't have the slightest idea of what it was, but she felt comfortable with them. Already with Daryl things with her and her daughters were getting a little better, the girls' relationship with their mother was getting a good rapprochement, Bernadette's sister's plan to influence the two of them was slowly working out, Bernadette and Laura had no idea that the Cavendish, who was vying for the leadership of the family, was doing it, even more so since she kept it 100% secret the whole time, knowing that it could end up going wrong if the two found out about the plan prematurely. In the meantime, a few weeks went by and Laura's vacation time was over, she went to another race in Canada, where she showed that she was extremely fast, winning one more race and everything seemed to work out that McLaren would win the championship again in the Irish GP, repeating the feat done in the 1991, 1995 and 1996 seasons, which was impressive, no driver had ever won a WBRC championship so early. There were only 3 races to go this time for the Irish woman to become champion for the fifth time in her career and the fact that she was a mother encouraged her even more, she had an even bigger reason to win that was to show her daughter that she was a great champion and winner. Even if Bernadette still didn't visit her on race weekends.

Thursday, August 6, 1998, Cavendish family residence, Weddinburgh, Scotland.

It was a normal day as any other, Laura was resting after an intense weekend with the Canadian GP, she was enjoying the week without racing to spend the days with her wife and daughter. Bernadette even lost all her pregnancy weight after working out a lot, although her breasts are still a little fuller than the 88 of bust she used to have, her breasts went up to 90, which was an advantage for McLaren, who didn't find this increase in the size of her wife's breasts a bad thing. Little Diana was 3 months and 6 days old, she was still very naive about the things in the world and didn't understand much about the concepts that surrounded her, but at the same time the girl felt comfortable around Bernadette and Laura, besides always getting excited when her mothers showed up, she knew it was a good thing when both of them were around, she could also develop little syllables in her mouth, even though she couldn't speak, The little girl always spoke "La" to her mother Laura and "Ba" to her mother Bernadette, in the meantime the little girl's hair was also getting a little more apparent, revealing the beautiful curly strands similar to Bernadette's mother's hair, with exactly the same tone, only it seemed a little stronger in some strands. On this normal day as usual the couple was waking up in the morning by the electronic baby-sitter detecting movement in the girl's room and this time the two woke up and went towards the room to see what happened.

POV Laura:

Again this little girl, let's see what it is, ahhhhhhh... I'm getting used to waking up early like this, I used to wake up before when I trained to run, we soon get to the room and she was crying, I think it must be the diaper or hunger, so I soon check the diaper first, since I apparently became the diaper woman in this couple... I soon notice that a smell has come up, luckily nothing has leaked, so I soon lay her down on the bed and start changing the little girl's diaper as usual... And after changed and with a new unicorn outfit that I put on her, she is moving around more excited, but obviously I have already noticed her asking for Bern's lap.