The first fight happens

POV Narrator:

A weekend that had everything to seem incredibly boring actually turned out to be incredibly fun for Laura McLaren who was forced to stay at the gym for those two days, but this established a new friendship with Bernadette Cavendish, showing the girl things that she could never have access to before due to the prohibitive, restricted and super strict environment she lived in, for Cavendish it was an unforgettable experience, For McLaren, she ended up feeling more fulfilled, with a warmer heart for having helped someone to have a new experience by playing video games and that experience was really good for the Scot who ended up spending Saturday night in the red team's room, since Rosemary was in Glasgow.

The next day Rosemary arrives and ends up seeing Laura, April and Bernadette playing videogames together that afternoon, she also joined the girls and this time the Cavendish even looked at the clock and left the girls' dorm on time, and when she got back to her own dorm she was soon asked by Beatrice where she was and she answered that she went to have some fun with the girls from the red team, what made England a little bit mad, to the point of an argument between them where the one who ended up getting the best was the Scottish girl who told the English girl that she shouldn't be so prejudiced and disregard so much about the girls just because they are from classes considered "inferior".

April and Rosemary as soon as Bernadette returned to the room obviously ended up getting on Laura's nerves by picking on her about her and Cavendish liking each other, especially since they were a little too clingy while playing, but McLaren always said it was just to give the Scottish girl a unique experience and that it would be unforgettable, plus she doesn't know anything about the girl's sexuality, although the three of them already have a very clear suspicion that she is definitely a lesbian.

Monday, September 7, 1987

The second week of classes begins at the Luna Nova witch academy, that day dawns, in the rooms of all the teams the girls are getting ready for the classes that are about to begin, especially in the red team's room where after they all change, they start talking about the "relationship" between Laura and Bernadette and how this was something that was implying a greater relationship between two girlfriends, how the two were starting to like each other.

POV Laura:

I only knew Bernadette besides these two at this academy and seriously, they are going to pick on me about how I like the cabbage, oh fuck you, I just wanted to make her happy... I don't know why... But I felt the need to do that, she is a different person than her roommates... I think cabbage is a nice person, she has personality, but I don't know... I felt the need to protect the girl.

- Oh, you'll say you don't have different feelings about Bernadette Cavendish Laura - said Rose.

- Look, I admit that yes, it's not the same as I felt for Bernadette when we first met, but still not to the point of liking her, old man! I've only been here five days! Where the hell do you get off saying that I like Bernadette? I'm not the type to fall in love like that old man! Nobody is like that! - I reply to the two who just stare at each other as if I were talking to the walls.

- It may not be, but yesterday and the day before yesterday is where you two really established yourselves as future girlfriends, hahaha! - said the skinny girl, who has no moral right to talk about such things.

- Ah said the one who is still in love with me and doesn't understand that I only want you as a sister and nothing more than that.

- Ah... But the... But I'm not just going to get hurt because you don't want me, it still hurts, you know? Damn it, Laura! You don't have to be so aggressive... We're just playing... Words can hurt, the way you're talking I'll end up not liking you at all... Damn ... - April said almost in tears until I hugged her to make her feel a little better.