A wizard?

POV Narrator:

The training of the girls in becoming Bernadette's mechanics was going on, they managed to get interested in working for the girl and continue in a training to see if they could improve more and more the ability to put on and take off the wings of the broom, this besides also configuring the same and in case of even damage, repairing an entire broom in a very short time, which was already an almost impossible task for the girls before they started with all that training, but that they were even managing, especially since in a small part of the day after school, they dedicated themselves to this, trying to lower the time even more, doing everything to work as well as possible as a team.

Another thing that was happening at the same time of the trainings, were letters delivered to Laura always inviting her to go to Arcturus, she was always refusing, thinking that it was a possible trap that could harm her, or something like that, since she was very smart in relation to possible witch captures, even more with the disappearance of one of Eleanora's friends that happened right after the winter vacations, everyone thought that she was only at her family's residence and that she hadn't come back, even that she left Luna Nova, it was all very strange. It could be Appleton wanting to warn the girls so that they don't keep trying to find out the truth, which was very likely, since they stole some students' devices and Rosemary's boyfriend himself reported to the girls that a lot of tension has been going on there, the boys no longer mention taking pictures of naked students, only of a single Jewish girl, which has already connected the dots and could be Naomi who was actually captured by Appleton.

Thursday, February 5, 1988

It was a normal day like any other, marking the beginning of February in Luna Nova, Valentine's Day was getting closer and closer, it was a very hard winter day, with the academy all white, the girls even decided to stop training a little that day because there was no way to go outside with the thick snow that fell, the thermometers marked -13ºC and a snow that covered a lot, requiring boots for someone to be able to walk normally on top of it. After class, the girls just went back to their dorms and from there each one separated, including Bernadette and Laura who kissed in front of everyone and from there each one went her own way, also as a provocation, since Professor Finnelan was watching from afar.

POV Laura:

That's right, look at us kissing, you controlling little teacher, we are going to kiss even more if you keep doing this, damn it, you don't know how to leave me alone with Bern, we didn't do anything wrong, we are just being a couple like any other, leave us alone, well after this, We just went back to the room, it's going to be a non-productive day, since the snow is still falling and must have covered a good part of that arena ground, but at least the girls are doing well, they managed to practice everything right and might even win some races if they keep this up. Until the moment I get to the room I see that the window was broken and there was a stone lying around that was wrapped in a piece of paper... Again with these cards? What the fuck! Do I really have to go to Arcturus? A trap like this, this person thinks I'm an idiot.

"This is already the seventeenth time I have insisted on this Laura McLaren, but come to Arcturus, I have something that might interest you, I found out about what is behind the disappearance of Naomi Ben Asher, if you want to know more just come, I have many things to tell you, but come only to your person, I don't want you to know too much, since that could be a risk to your life and my life, the truth is much more than you can reach.... Hold the stone that I have thrown and follow the path that it forms after the card disappears... This letter will destroy itself the moment you read this.

I soon get even shocked to read that letter, as it began to disappear in my hand and the girls even looked at me a little worried, until I change my expression to one of greater seriousness, taking the magical presence device and giving it into April and Rosemary's hands, then I put on some cold clothes, including changing my skirt for a pair of pants, take a broom and go to the window, but before I open it I go to talk to the girls.