The arcade part 2

POV Narrator:

It's been a long time in the Arcade, the girls still had a lot of tokens left and together they had about 3445 tickets that they got playing in ticket machines, which were the most mechanical ones, since the more electronic machines like the video game machines were just for playing. Laura and Bernadette spent this time playing some of these ticket games, and Cavendish could play pinball very well and was even much better than McLaren. Already on the dance mat Naomi was being the best, being able to get the best scores, until a worthy challenger arrives.

POV Aika:

This Naomi is a good dancer, but let's see if she is all that... I am still known in Japan for my skill on these mats, as soon as I arrive even the people around me make way for me as if I were a goddess arriving, but in fact I was just really looking for a duel at the height, as soon as I put the token I just stare at Naomi and nod my head, take a deep breath and then get glued to the screen... We were both on the hardest difficulty.

- Aika Yuriko, let's see if the girl we now know can beat our friend. Naomi is the best dancer in Luna Nova, I can say that with propriety, that's why I wish her good luck - says Maria White trying to intimidate me, but I remain calm.

The music starts and I follow the beat, when the arrows start to appear we start the duel, taking steps one faster than the other, now I'm up against a worthy opponent and this time it's been a lot of fun, this Naomi Ben Asher is not bad, but I'm still managing to hold my own. The audience only helps with all this euphoria and excitement, I don't understand what all this is about. In the first song we stalled and then the second song started, it was amazing how Maria White was even staring at me, did she fall in love? Or is she in shock because I am also as fucked up as her friend? I don't know, but now things are going to get complicated for her, especially since I know how people with a little too much weight suffer a little to dance to fast things. And even so, that Naomi tied with me and that even amazes me, in two rounds in a row we tied.

- Not bad Aika Yuriko, you can give me a challenge to match - said Naomi who was already panting.

- I say the same Naomi Ben Asher, I didn't know you were as good as me - I say nodding my head in agreement.

The second sound starts we will suffer this time, the speed of the song is much faster than the previous one, there were many double arrows, many arrows in a row that required a good rhythm and I honestly was holding on a bit, but I noticed how Naomi was suffering more than me and when it was over I managed to win with a score of 100% compared to Naomi's 92% which was not bad at all? Wow... This girl is really one of the best dancers in Luna Nova.

- Congratulations, my eyes... My congratulations, but let's see if you can hold me - said a girl who was also Asian like me... This time I didn't understand why she was calling me that.

- Do you want to go against it? - I tell her.

- No, I'm putting the coin as an ornament - she said coarsely and impolitely.

- How rude - I reply to her.

- Ah whatever, against someone who is overweight it's easy to hold the pace, but let's see if you can really hold it... Let's see if you can handle it with your eyes pulled back... What's your name? - Said the slacker who then asks my name.

- Yuriko Aika - I tell her my name.

- Mildred Morgan O'Connell Takahashi, but you can just call me Morgana - she said, dropping a ball of gum... This girl's got some spunk and she's cute... But let's leave it alone and I'll show you that I'm as good a dancer as she is.

The music starts, the battle begins, just like in Naomi it starts with an easier dance, but I soon notice something different, against her the little cursed one was getting in the way, moving her foot so that I could make a mistake, but even so I didn't make a mistake for nothing, what a little cursed one, this Morgana is an idiot, she only guarantees herself in the dirt, but it's a good thing that I managed to stall, even though she was stealing a little and nobody was doing anything.