Unwanted dates

POV Narrator:

A few more years went by and Madeleine was graduating from Luna Nova and having a perfect career in the World Broom Racing Championship becoming the 2001 season champion after winning the Scuderia Carlucci seat and beating 1999 champion Melanie Van Der Strauss, who was one of the fastest riders on the grid, Chariot was standing out a bit more, she showed that a Bekkerts broom is capable of giving great results and this was well demonstrated in how she was a constant scorer, This opened the eyes of the Scuderia Carlucci that wanted to get the racer for them as well, putting together for 2002 a duo that would be one of the fastest riders on the grid, seeing all the potential that Chariot Du Nord had, as she constantly finished in sixth position for best, which was already an impressive result for a broom from Scuderia Carlucci. Croix was still in the British Broom Racing Tour, but she was already showing promise, winning the championship of that year dominating most of the races and so guaranteeing a contract for 2002 in Lavoiette team that was with a project of developing a broom capable of winning championships, then by the tempting proposal Meridies decides to enter, without many enormous pretensions of winning titles without stopping as Maddie and Chariot, which were already in the most prestigious team of the Grid, in search of hunting more titles, mainly Du Nord that wanted to show service. In the same year Laura conquers the triple crown of the broom races, achieving an achievement that was unique for the history of all the witches' sports competitions, this placed her as one of the most great runners in the world by showing that she was a champion in many categories, Besides winning the 1000 miles of Salt Lake City, she also won the Super Broom Light Championship, but she didn't stop there, she would run the next year and was already optimistic because she knew that Harriet and Freya had a promise to keep and it was on finding a cure for the evil that would come to affect Bernadette.

At the Cavendish family home, Daryl had put her plan to poison Bernadette into action, and so far nothing had happened, she just kept on living normally, feeling nothing for the first year, at most she had a little low immunity and got the flu very easily, Bernadette only said she had the flu or something mild, it wasn't even easy to notice that she was actually poisoned by a biological weapon in the hands of Daryl, who was slowly attacking her older sister and leaving her more and more debilitated. As for Diana, things started to show, the little 3 year old girl began to witness a sudden change in how she was treated by her family, her older sisters despised her, they didn't want to play with her at all, her aunt did the same and on top of that she didn't even get to give them a scolding, she made a point of allowing her daughters to continue with that behavior, thinking it was the right thing to do, so much so that they were both rewarded for their bad behavior. At the end of the year it was when things started to get worse, Bernadette started to feel a little weaker, without understanding anything, she had no idea what ended up leaving her like that, when she went to the hospitals and even examined herself the results didn't show anything, she was being undetectable, this left her a little confused, after all she knew she was getting bad.

Monday, November 25, 2001, Cavendish family mansion, Weddinburgh, Scotland.

Bernadette felt some pains in her body, she felt a little weak, as if she was in poor health, even if in the diagnoses given by doctors the result was negative, she tried to examine herself and also had no sign that she was different from a healthy person, that was the perfect plan for Daryl, After all, nobody even suspected that it was because of her that her older sister ended up like that, that it was an attempt to murder her so that everything would look like an accident, but Rosemary and Laura had some idea of what it could be and soon they were getting to know about Cavendish's health condition. That day was another normal day as usual in the Cavendish family home, the oldest was coming home frustrated from work, even starting to be called crazy and hypochondriac for saying that she was feeling sick "without really being", it was everything that Daryl most wanted to happen. They would only believe that she was really sick when she had died, but it would be too late.