April is in love

POV Narrator:

After the meeting about the planning of what the girls were going to do regarding the plans connected with Appleton, Bernadette's letter and the cultists, the girls decided to take a rest that night, Eleanora went to her team's room, as usual to have a little more fun with her roommates, and Scarlet went to her room and noticed that she was alone, spending that night with no one but herself, since her friends left a message that they would only return the night of the next day to celebrate the birthday of Vivian Horner who invited only Francine Broadbend and Phoebe O'Hare to her room to commemorate that event, but the girl didn't give a damn about it all.

Sunday, October 18, 1987

Another day dawns in Luna Nova, this day would be more for the girls to take a day off before they start to put the whole mission in practice, to also give a relief from all that tension they were feeling due to the anxiety of putting the plans into practice, Bern, who was nervous because of the forgery of the letter, had only 12 more days until the day they would forge the letter and would have the plan all mapped out, since it cost all the girl's peace in staying in Luna Nova. In the red team's room the girls woke up and soon heard knocking at the door, the first to go there was April who had been the first to wake up, since Laura and Bernadette were sleeping together and in the deepest sleep being until Cavendish was being the outside shell not knowing that they were sleeping so close to each other.

POV April:

What did you hear this time? Why did they call so early? And why so soon on Sunday? Well, I don't know, all I know is that Laura is getting involved with Bernadette... These two will be a couple, there is no way to contradict and they are very cute together too... I wish I could be like that with Scarlet... I think I am really liking her.... Although I'm only in it so that one day that girl will release her cock to me... I want to experience what it is like to do it with a Trans.... Until when I open the door, I end up running into her... It was Scarlet, by the nine lesbian witches, I was answered, she came for me... The wonderful girl, just mention her and she comes.... She's in a nice sweater I would say.

- Scarlet? Good morning... What the... - She said until she pulled me and we both sealed our lips... I had never kissed Scarlet before and it was so good, to feel her tongue entering mine, besides that closeness of our bodies I felt her pushing me a little more forward and I could feel that thing stiffening... Hmmm how delicious... I think something good is happening? We then broke away from that kiss and looked at each other, the redhead was all flushed, staring at me and so was I.

- I can't believe it... Did I really do that? Sorry for the sudden action April... I just... I like you... Come with me - she said, holding my hand and I just agreed.

I can't believe it... I managed to make someone end up liking me... Me of all people... The girl who has no body, who I always thought would end up alone, the computer nerd... The ugliest of Heather Jordan's daughters, I really feel that someone is liking me, even more the way I am being taken... Until the pretty one takes me to her room, she was without her classmates... It was a room just like mine and the girls', amazing how Luna Nova leaves everything standardized, even the bed and the bunk bed, except that hers has no TV and no com... What? They also have a TV? That's fucking great!

- Let's have a little fun today, just the two of us, watch some movies, I have a VHS here, me and the girls spend our time watching some movies, or sometimes Phoebe lends her camcorder so we can record something, as long as we buy virgin tapes we can do whatever we want... Well, I didn't come here for that either - she said, holding my hand. And I was already impressed that she had a VHS in her room, because I never thought of this idea... This is a good one when I go to buy more things for our room.