Chapter 125: fiance's, written by Nick, the coolest person ever :)

Start from the beginning

😏Time skip😏

We were sitting in the Ferrari and driving to meet up with Zak, Darryl, Nick (still the coolest guy ever) and Karl (cutest boyfriend ever). George was sitting o̶n̶ m̶y̶ t̶h̶i̶g̶h̶, r̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶t̶ u̶p̶ a̶n̶d̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶ a̶s̶ I̶ d̶r̶o̶v̶e̶  opposite me with his hands resting on his lap.
His left hand was underneath his right and he was messing around with his ring.

George texted the other guys and arranged for us to meet up at a cafe nearby. As the ferrari sped over the icy cold road we watched the buildings pass us, and kids running around with new toys they'd gotten yesterday.

Eventually the Ferrari slowed to a stop and I climbed out of the vehicle with George doing the same on the other side of the car. We walked into the cafe where both of us could see Zak, Darryl, Nick (the best) and Karl (the best boyfriend).

The moment George, Darryl and Karl saw eachother they ran over to eachother and hugged. "What did you want to talk about?" Darryl asked as he adjusted his glasses slightly.

George moved over to the booth where the group had been sitting and I followed behind him. Nick and Karl had been sitting on one side of the booth and Darryl and Zak were on the other, but Darryl and Zak scooched over so George and I could sit down.

George's left hand, the one with the ring was sitting on his lap and his right hand was holding mine from below the table, out of the others lines of sight. "Well...yesterday, Clay and I got engaged, and my parents know, but we wanted you four to know next." George spoke quietly.

"Wait really?"
"H̶o̶l̶y̶ s̶h̶i̶t̶, congratulations."
"I always thought you two would be perfect for eachother."
"Congratulations."

Those were the responses we got from the 4 guys sitting around us, and then looked over to Karl as he asked to see the ring. The Brit replied, moving his hand up so it was sitting on the wooden surface of the table.
All four of the guys admired the gem covered silver piece of jewelry although Zak and Nick tried to hide the fact that they were doing so.

"So when's the wedding?" Zak asked as his boyfriend and Karl kept admiring the ring.
"June." I answered, "we wanted it to be at the end of the school year, and wanted it to be Summer. We still haven't decided on specifics... obviously."

"Who is going to be the best man or maid of honour... for both of you?" Karl asked, his voice quieter than everyone elses.
"It better f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ be me and Darryl!" Zak stated, his eyes meeting mine.

Clay took a second to respond, but eventually did, "actually... I think Nick should be my best man. He is clearly the better choice out of the both of you. Same with Karl for George."

Nick POV (4th wall breaker)

"Wait a fucking minute," Zak drew my attention away from the paragraph I was writing.
"How come you and Karl get to be the best man's at the wedding? What about me and Darryl, we've been friends with them longer."

I shrugged my shoulders as I attempted to turn back to the phone where I was wanting to type some more.
"Well I should be able to get something," I answered back, "Darryl made me take out all the fucking swear words!"
"Hey! Language!" The green-eyed boy yelled on cue, and I gestured over to him to further my point.

"Hey, I've already written the chapter, you can't make me change every part now." I went on, my fiery eyes drifting away from the other three and looking around the near empty coffee shop that we were all sitting in.
"It would sound better if it was me and Darryl, it just makes more sense!" Zak yelled.

"It would sound better. You sound like fucking 4g0tmyname!" I yelled back.
Next Darryl yelled, at a volume that put my volume and Zak's to shame, "all of you need to be quiet and LANGUAGE NICK YOU MUFFINHEAD!"
Karl was sitting silently, thinking as he watched our interaction.

Zak chuckled at the fact I just got yelled at by his boyfriend before talking. "Honestly Nick, I could write a way better chapter than you ever could. In fact, I fucking bet that I could!"
"Language..." Darryl mumbled, leaning his head against Zak's shoulder as Zak kissed his forehead as an apology.

I thought over what he said for a moment before responding, "fine. You can write another version of this chapter and then we continue the story from then on as co-authors." I spoke through gritted teeth as I begrudgingly agreed to the ravenette's offer.

"Speaking of authors, shouldn't we untie 4g0tmyname and let them finish writing their story that you stole?" Karl asked as he pointed over to the person tied up on a chair with a blindfold over their eyes and duct tape over their mouth.

I looked over at the author and just shook my head, "nah, nobody will miss them."
_________________________________________
Okay, word count thing that 4g0tmyname always does...

Ah-ha! 1413 words... and Zak is somehow responsible for the next chapter.