Yi Feng 'A Suspicious Man'?

Start from the beginning

Ai Fen - Yes.

Ai Fen's nanny - Let's go, Ai Fen.

Ai Fen - Yeah. Will we meet again?

Chang An - Yeah sure. We will meet again.

Ai Fen - Bye.

Chang An & Ting Yi - Bye, see you very soon, Ai Fen.

Then Ai Fen and her nanny went from there and Chang An and Ting Yi were waving their hands. And they sat in the car.

Ting Yi - She was so cute.

Chang An(teary eyes) - Yeah, she was.

Ting Yi - Are you crying, Chang An?

Chang An - No. It's just that she looks really familiar. After looking at her I remember someone close to me. By the way, what were you saying before? That I know nothing about Ting Hao.

Ting Yi - You know nothing about him now. Then was a kid but now he is The World Champion.

Chang An - We will see who knows him better. You or me. Okay?

Ting Yi - Okay.

Then suddenly Chang An started driving really fast. On the other side, Yi Feng and Xiao Ying reached Xiao Ying's house. Yi Feng was looking scared.

Xiao Ying - What happened? Why are you so scared? It seems that you have come here to ask for the hand of a girl for marriage.

Yi Feng(mumbling) - One day I have to do that too. I will have to come here to ask them if they can let us get married.

Xiao Ying - Did you say something?

Yi Feng - No.

Xiao Ying - Okay then let's go.

Yi Feng - Hmm.

Then they went near the door and pushed the bell. And Xiao Ying's dad opened the door.

Xiao Ying - Dad! When did you come?

Xiao Ying's dad - I came today only. Who is he?

Then suddenly Xiao Ying's mother came over there.

Xiao Ying's mother - Yi Feng! My dear Yi Feng. How are you? When did you come?

Yi Feng - I am fine and I came yesterday only.

Xiao Ying's mother - So, you were staying with Xiao Ying?

Xiao Ying - Ma!

Xiao Ying's mother - I mean, were you staying with everyone in the palace?

Yi Feng - Yeah aunty.

Xiao Ying - Ma! Are you going to ask everything here or will you let us in?

Xiao Ying's mother - Oh, come on in both of you.

Then both of them came inside the house and sat on the sofa. Xiao Ying's dad was sitting in front of them and was staring at Yi Feng.

Yi Feng - Oh God! This time I didn't even come to ask for Xiao Ying's hand and still, he is acting like this. What will happen if I tell him that I love her and want to marry her.

Xiao Ying mother noticed that Yi Feng was a bit uncomfortable when Xiao Ying's dad is staring at him, so she calls Xiao Ying's dad into the kitchen.

Xiao Ying's mother - Honey, can you please come here?

Xiao Ying's dad - Yeah.

Then Xiao Ying's dad went into the kitchen.