Chapter 84: party games

Thank you all for 2,000 followers, and for 200 members on Discord. 

I know a lot of you probably wanted this so here you go.
_________________________________________
George POV.

Saturday came quicker then I thought, and I had mixed feelings about going to the party. On one hand I was looking forward to it, the party would probably be better than the last one, seeing as Clay promised to stay with me, unlike last time. 

But on the other hand, party = people = girls who have a crush on Clay = them annoying us the entire time.

We were in the Ferrari driving through a quiet neighborhood. The engine of the car sliced through the silence of the night as it reached the end of the street where the  party was going to take place.

"George, you know we don't have to go if you don't want to" the blond in the driver's seat kept saying, noticing my nervous state, but each time he spoke I shook me head, "I'm fine" I kept reassuring him.

Eventually the car slowed to a stop and we looked out of the window to a seen similar to the last party we went to. Drunk teens talking, laughing, drinking and making out on the front lawn and through the windows, cups littered everywhere and loud music playing in the background.

Clay watched me silently, looking for a sign that I wanted to leave, but I kept a straight face. Eventually he gave up and climbed out of the car before coming to my door and opening it for me, and we walked up the paved driveway and shuffled through the half open door.

The room was full of noise and people, drinking, dancing, making out, talking, eating, playing party games and more, and they all ignored the fact that Clay and I had just arrived. Although, I didn't want to spend to much time in the middle of the room so I headed into a quiet corner of the almost empty kitchen, pulling the blond with me. He smirked at me, "you wanna make out or something Georgie, is that why you pulled me into the corner?"
I immediately gagged, "that's gross Pillow, who would want to make out with you?"
Clay kept his cocky smile, "you would."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, Darryl had told me he'd be here so I texted him. Then just shuffled awkwardly in the corner while the blond talked to some people around us, but he kept one eye on me the whole time.

After a minute or so Darryl responded, saying he was in the lounge, so I pulled the pillow away from his conversation and to the other room. Sure enough, Darryl was sitting on the couch talking to some of the people around him. Zak was with him too, although the ravenette looked extremely intoxicated with his hand holding his boyfriend's limply and his head resting lazily on his shoulder.

I dragged Pillow over and sat him next to Zak, "hey Darryl" I said to my friend, smiling as I did so.
"Hey George. Hey Clay." He greeted us both, beside him, Zak slurred a "hello" to us.

We sat talking for a few minutes before a girl walked over to us, "hey. Do you 4 want to play spin the bottle?" She asked us, although she was looking solely at Clay.
Before Darryl, Clay or I could do anything Zak quickly and eagerly answered for the four of us. "Hell yeah we will!"
The ravenette grabbed Darryl and Clay and pulled them after the girl, I sighed and followed after them.

The trio were sitting on the floor surrounded by about a dozen other students, mainly girls but a few boys were hanging around too including Nick. I tried to sit as far away from him as far as possible and beside the blond.

Emma, the girl who kissed Clay at the  dance was sitting in the middle of the group and placed an empty beer bottle in the middle of the group. She span the bottle quickly and it pointed over to a boy in the year above me.
He leaned forward to meet her lips and the two held a kiss for a few minutes.

Once the two pulled away and Emma shuffled out of the circle another person shuffled in, that someone was Nick. He grabbed the body and smiled cockily  around at the girls before spinning the bottle at an extreme speed.

I watched as it slowed before coming to a stop in front of a small boy. His name was Karl I think, and he was in my class, although he was often quiet. The small boy had light brown hair and was wearing a purple hoodie and he was drumming his hands nervously over the floor, which had black painted nails.

Both men's eyes widened and I watched as Nick gritted his teeth before sighing and slowly leaning in. Karl seemed surprised at Nick's actions seeing as he was so openly homophobic, but matched Nick's actions.
The two's lips met and I watched, trying to suppress a laugh, and Clay and Darryl were doing the same thing (Zak was still to drunk to realise what was happening).

Eventually they pulled away from the kiss and I could see a blush over both men's faces as Nick shuffled back to his seat. As the game progressed I noticed how the two would keep glancing at eachother before blushing and looking away. Maybe Zak wasn't the only member of that group who was homophobic but secretly gay.

We were about 20 rounds in and somehow I still hadn't had to kiss anyone, in fact Zak, Darryl and Clay hadn't either. But then I looked around and saw that none of those 3 were in the room.

I stood up and left the room, walking around the house looking for any of them, until I heard Zak's loud, drunk voice from outside. Immediately I began heading in that direction, shuffling around the couple making out sloppily in the doorframe.

Almost the second after I stepped outside I ran into Darryl, who was on his way inside. "Oh my goodness George, I was just about to go and look for you" he said in a fast, almost panicky voice.
"H-hey Darryl" I replied, "I had just noticed that you'd left, so I came looking for you... Where are Clay and Zak?" I asked.

"Well... Uh-actually... Zak dragged us away from the game and Clay and I didn't get time to tell you... and Zak may have... Gotten Clay drunk."
"Clay's... drunk?" I clearly looked surprised as Darryl nodded to me.

He began walking onto the front lawn and pointed over to the Ferrari. Clay was leaning against the door with a bottle of beer in his hands while Zak stood beside him and laughed at something he said.

Uh oh, this can't be good. Clay looked over to me and I saw his face brighten slightly as I got closer. "Hey Gogy" the blond greeted, slurring his words slightly as he spoke, "how's my adorable boyfriend."
Clay took a staggered step forward and tried to wrap his arms around me in a hug, but I stood to the side of him and glared at the ravenette.

"Zak! You got Clay drunk!"
The ravenette turned to me and smiled mischievously, "may-be."
I rolled my eyes and turned to Clay, "get in the car, we should probably go home." I told the blond.

Clay nodded and opened the door before sliding in the passengers seat while I walked around to the drivers seat. It had been a while since I drives but I managed to get us home without crashing which I considered a victory.

I helped the blond as he stumbled inside and spoke loudly, recounting events from the party while I shushed him desperately.
"Clay, you need to be quite" I hissed at him, "I don't think that my parents would not be impressed I'd you got drunk when you are meant to be doing your job."

We began climbing the stairs slowly as the blond replied, "they would never. They love me Georgie, more than they love you probably, and so they would definitely be happy for me to marry you."
"Clay... That was not what I was talking about."
"Ehhhhh, I'm pretty sure it was Georgie."
"Fine Clay, if that's what you think." I knew it was pointless to argue with him, especially when he was drunk.

I helped him down the hall and into his room before he collapsed onto his bed, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. For a few minutes I struggled against him, trying to push myself away but he just laughed before kissing my forehead.

The blond grew tired soon after that and fell asleep, but I just stayed awake in his arms, dreading the hangover that he'd have tomorrow that I'd have to put up with.
_________________________________________
1533 words.