Chapter 69: dance preparation

Great day.

MCC.

Almost 730 followers.

400,000 reads.

69 (technically 70) chapters.

And my district is in a state of emergency due to flooding so no school tomorrow!

Also I know a lot of you wanted smut for this chapter but George is still a minor so figured this could be one of the next best things.
Partially suggested by CutestSpaceBee
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

The next week or so continued pretty much the same. Everyday I'd get dozens of cards from girls asking to me to go to the dance with them, and everyday George would burn the letters and steal whatever food I was gifted.
George, Zak and Darryl won for their group project and they all managed to convince Me Phallus to let me be a part of organising the dance.

It was Wednesday, 2 days until the dance and people still weren't taking the hint that I wasn't interested. One girl had sent me a letter every day. But despite those girls my mood was pretty good. Currently the four of us were hanging up decorations in the gym, some other students had volunteered to help as well, and obviously it was a bunch of girls who wanted to spend time with me.

Zak and I were both on ladders and hanging a banner along the back wall and a bunch of girls who were meant to be helping to set up were instead standing below us, watching and complement our, or more accurately my work.

We began climbing down when Darryl and George walked over from where they were setting up tables, the Brit was rolling his eyes at the crowd surrounding me and the ravenette.

"Didn't you girls agree to come and help? Because it seems like you're just watching Clay." George said as he crossed his arms and grimaced at the girls.
"We are helping... just on a break right now." One with smoky gray eyes claimed, her eyes not leaving my body for a moment.

It disgusted Darryl, Zak, George and I that none of these girls could take a hint that I wasn't interested. Maybe they'd realise I wasn't wanting a girlfriend if I wore a giant sign that said 'I am not interested in getting a girlfriend so FUCK OFF.'

"How about we all just take a break later, we've barely started and there is still heaps to do." I said as I walked over to a bunch of balloons which the teachers had asked for us to make into an arch at the door to the hall. "Can someone come and give me a hand with this arch?" I asked, looking back over my shoulder at the group, but directing what I was saying at George.

But before he could make a move two girls ran over to me, "we can help you Clay" they both said when they reached me.

I looked past them to George who seemed even more irritated, and like he was about to stab or shoot them with his pepper spray, taser, pocket knife, a back-up taser, stun gun, snapper gloves, brass knuckles, nunchucks, retractable baton, water gun, nerf gun, hand gun, shotgun, machine gun, tank, nukes, grenades or atomic bombs. (I added to the list of Skeppy destroyers!)

I turned back to the girls and sighed before nodding at both of them, "do you both know how to make a balloon arch?" I asked the pair, they just shook their heads in unison.
"No we don't Clay." The first one, a blond said.
"Yeah. Can you show us please. You're definitely strong enough to do it." Her chestnut haired friend added.

Why the fuck does strength matter? They only need to blow up balloons and attach them to the right place.
"Fine." I sighed, "I'll show you."

George POV.

Darryl and I returned to setting up tables as the group of girls finally dispersed and went to hanging up other decorations. Zak was in the middle of the room, slowly climbing a large ladder to hang a disco ball with 3 girls holding it steady from the ground.

However me and the green-eyed boy were moving a lot slower because my eyes kept shifting over to Clay, and those two girls with him. They seemed to be trying to flirt with him again, and probably kept asking him to the dance.
How dare they try to steal another person's Pillow.

"What are you looking at George?" Darryl questioned, he clearly knew but asked nonetheless.
"My boyfriend who is being pestered by those two girls. My god they are a pain in my a-"
Darryl cut me off before I could finish, "Language George."
I raised my hands up defensively at his words, "I swear I was going to say ankle, not whatever you're thinking."

My friend just rolled his eyes and went back to setting up tables, glancing over at me occasionally as I watched Clay and those girls.
They need to know that he isn't fucking available. That Clay is my pillow and that they shouldn't be trying to flirt with him and get him to go to the dance with either of them.

Unknowingly, I clenched my fists and glared at them, before narrowing my eyes further and marching over to the group gathered by the door. My mind wasn't in my body, it was as if I was just watching a screen as I moved. I reached the trio and smiled, seemingly getting more control over my body the second I was in front of them.

"Hey guys" I greeted, looking at my boyfriend before turning to the pair of girls, "Darryl said he wanted you two to help with setting up the tables. I can stay here and help Clay."
"Actually, we're kind of in the middle of something" a girl with chestnut coloured hair spoke.
"Yeah" the blond girl agreed, "I'm sure you can help Darryl just fine. Besides, Clay likes having us for company, right Clay?"

We all turned to the tall blond, who shifted uncomfortably, "uhhhh, well..."
"See he's fine. Greg."
I gave her a scowl "it's George."
"Sorry."
She clearly wasn't sorry.

"What are you guys talking about exactly?" I asked them, looking from one girl to the other.
"Clay was just telling us how he wants to go to the dance with us." The blond girl spoke.
"Oh yeah, of course he does." I looked at my boyfriend with a smirk before turning back to meet the pair's eyes, "so are one of you two Clay's mysterious crush?"
"Yes. That's me. I am her." It was the chestnut girl who talked, taking a step closer to Clay who instantly stepped back and closer to me.

"Uh-huh, sure you are. I just don't remember Clay saying his crush was a girl." I stated, I had lost control of myself again as my brain sat recalling every time Clay mentioned his crush in the past few weeks, almost like I was watching a movie.
"Well of course Clay likes a girl, who else would he like?" The blond continued.

I widened my smirk, still not controlling myself as I turned to Clay and smiled. Then in a swift movement I grabbed the blond and pulled him into a long passionate kiss in front of the group.
_________________________________________
1220 words.