"Thank you, it's wow. You're a true artist."

"I also have a present for you," Lila began to pull on Jungkook's jacket.

"Wow, show me your present," he winked to Jimin who looked anywhere but at his way too handsome alpha.

"Here!" Lila stretched a wrapped up box his way he opened carefully to giggle when Jimin took two steps forward to see what it is.

"Yeah, I will definitely need those," Jungkook grinned crouching down allowing Lila to put some of the colorful pins from the box into his hair.

"Makes me want to mate quickly," sighed Yoongi behind Jimin bringing a cold shiver down his body.

Jungkook looked up to catch his eyes, but Jimin looked away.

"Um... and from me, I didn't know what you like so I brought some of the best coffee beans you can find," Jin smiled nervously approaching Jungkook to hand him a package.

"Thank you all, I don't deserve all this love, this is definitely the best birthday in my life," Jungkook smiled to them.

"You're the best uncle JK," Lola cuddled to him so Jungkook became even more embarrassed.

"What about your gift?" Jin looked at Jimin who blushed hard.

"I've already given it," whispered Jimin giving Yoongi a sign to open the ballroom and lead them inside.

The interior decorated so beautifully, him and Yoongi had spent long hours to prepare it.

"Wow," Jungkook had tears in his eyes walking inside, he suddenly pulled Jimin to his body kissing over his lips and scent glade.

"I love you," he whispered raising all hair on Jimin's skin from excitement, so the omega just cuddled into his man inhaling his scent, kissing his shoulder, staying like that as he had no words to describe that overwhelming feeling in his chest.

"The cake!" Yoongi clapped walking to the corner of the room pulling a rolling table with a cake out.

Jimin turned to look at the burning candles trying to count them.

"How old are you turning today?" He asked cuddling deeper into Jungkook.

"Nineteen," the alpha blushed approaching the cake to close his eyes and make a wish before blowing them out.

"Nineteen? Really? You're such a little puppy. I had no idea," Jimin's heart was beating uncontrollably.

Jungkook grinned receiving applause from his guests who began to chant "happy birthday", but the ballroom door banged.

"What the?" Yoongi looked up when Jimin turned to see a whole crowd of people in party outfits storming inside.

Jungkook became pale when Jimin jumped to his side and Jin caught his girls clinging them to himself especially as a tall young man in a carrot red suit, with styled back dark curls entered walking straight to them.

"Taehyung," gasped out Yoongi, the atmosphere so tense you could cut it with a knife.

Taehyung clapped approaching them with a confident grin plastered on his disgusting face when Jungkook covered Jimin from him protectively.

"Hey! Heard the super alpha is celebrating his birthday today so I couldn't not come. My brother," Taehyung walked straight to Jungkook patting his arm when Jungkook growled revealing his fangs.

 My brother," Taehyung walked straight to Jungkook patting his arm when Jungkook growled revealing his fangs

Thank you so much for all your feedback. I hope you're still enjoying the story. What do you think about Jungkook confessing to Jimin and Taehyung invading the party? What will happen now?

Also today I woke up to see this and I'm so happy and thankful. This book is #8 in fanficton and #9 in bts

 This book is #8 in fanficton and #9 in bts

Tomorrow is Jimin day 💖

Much <3