"The condom," the omega grinned meaningfully when Jungkook cursed trusting a few times before pulling out with effort. "What if one day it will happen, I mean we're having sex a lot," he whispered reaching to the bedside table for the safety.

Jimin's eyes widened in pure horror.

"Do you want me to pack my bags and move out now, we have agreed no creepy talks."

"I'm sorry," Jungkook blushed putting the safety on then leaning in to glue his lips to Jimin's belly imagining that one day there will be their little pup growing inside it, that thought turning him on so much he pinned the omega to the bed then took him so hard, yet he would never dear to utter it loudly as he knew exactly Jimin would run for him immediately then.

It felt almost impossible, their life on cloud nine, yet it continued for almost three months now, Jimin's body so fulfilled, his mind so peaceful, as it felt so good to have his own alpha and live with him, play home, ignore that they weren't mated, probably never will be, yet he has had an amazing heat, then helped Jungkook through his damn good rut, they were getting to know each other in ordinary daily situations from cooking together to long walks along the beach. They had been trying out many crazy things in bed, different positions and sex toys, their bodies finding a language of love and each time really felt better.

"Aren't you like a married couple?" Was joking Yoongi who seemed a lot less stressed and had even gained some weight so he looked healthier.

I wish, thought Jimin hearing that remark one evening, when Jungkook went to work out then had a call with Salvador to discuss a new tattoo. Jimin kind of agreed to accompany him to the alpha's studio and hold his hand so he could experience being inked first hand, still Jimin was as stunned as worried about that total silence from royalty. They haven't mated, so Namjoon and Taehyung were still after him for sure. Why weren't they bringing to life some more mythical monsters and coming here to claim him?

"Yoongi what is it about that peace? Royalty is acting absolutely suspicious," Jimin met the alpha in the spacious kitchen.

Yoongi's face darkened, his scent turned to worried.

"Using Shifters they had broken many rules of the werewolf world. Things like that can't be tolerated. They had to lay down their armor."

"For how long?" Jimin shivered.

"Forever I hope," Yoongi was still nervous.

Was there something they weren't telling him as Jungkook was suffering many mood switches and nightmares lately. When they weren't affectionate Jimin was always catching him sulking around in some dark corners of the house.

"Anyway, Mr. Jeon's birthday is in two days," said Yoongi changing the topic.

"What? He has never told me."

"It has never been important for him. I think he wanted a tattoo as a gift this year."

Jimin's heartbeat sped up, if Jungkook hasn't paid for the tattoo yet he could probably purchase it as a present, then accompany him to Salvador's villa, watch him being inked, his mind clouded with longing immediately.

"What?" Yoongi laughed looking at him.

"Nothing," Jimin blushed terribly. "How about we throw a real birthday party for him, I guess he has never had one."

"A birthday party needs guest and I don't think Mr. Jeon is the safest person to be around unless someone is you."

The heat on Jimin's face became severe.

"The gust list will be extremely short, no worries. We will only invite my best friend and his daughters, Jungkook knows them so they're ok, besides the girls adore him."

"Has he met other werewolves?" Asked Yoongi buffed.

"Just my best friend Jin and his puppies Lola and Lila. Jin is an omega, a single parent, he's a barista who brews the best coffee in the world, and he's probably the calmest wolf you would ever meet. Sometimes I'm forgetting he's really a werewolf."

"And you have just what? Introduced Mr. Jeon to a single omega and his kids?" Asked Yoongi in disbelief. "How... how has he reacted."

"He was building a toy house with the girls then they had styled his hair with their colorful pins and fell asleep on him," Jimin chuckled.

"Wow!" Yoongi was so stunned he had no idea what to say. "Ok, if that's so, I will invite them."

"Great, we will need a huge cake, a lot of delicious food, decorations for the huge ballroom and good music," Jimin clapped.

"You seem really excited about it," Yoongi raised his brow.

"I really want him to recap what he has missed on life so far. He fully deserves it," the warmth in Jimin's insides became so overwhelming, his inner omega couldn't wait to make a huge surprise for his alpha.

 He fully deserves it," the warmth in Jimin's insides became so overwhelming, his inner omega couldn't wait to make a huge surprise for his alpha

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook and Yoongi not telling Jimin the truth about the peace pact? What about Jimin's idea for the birthday party? Will he fulfill that birthday plan?

Much <3