Shigaraki:"...........................................Annoying........"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shigaraki then had another flashback........even though he had no memories.........he could've remembered the emotions.......this time it felt so warm and tender.....aah......just why is it.....like this............every time he's having a flashback......he just want to know the whole thing....but it keeps cutting out......that just frustrating.....it's like a broken record........he's in the worst possible mood......

.

.

.

.

.

Shigaraki then proceed to raise his fist.....as with a single bunch....all of the soldiers were sent flying mutilated.......piece by piece....decaying each pieces......as his decayed propagate throught people......

Spinner:"S-Shigaraki.....y-you......"

Dabi:"He's enjoying himself as I can see.........Then guess we should let him do the job for us.....even thought idling around without anyone has never been my style........."

Then all the sudden someone jumped infront of him creeating a lot of ice........as Dabi jumped out the way.....and landed on his feet.....

Dabi:"....................................Tch......Ice..............."he then looked at the figure right infront of him....but he couldn't quiet figure out who he/she was....due to the person wearing a red coat with blue ligns on......with a hoodie..... and mask.......only showing  a blue ocean glowing eye......

only showing  a blue ocean glowing eye

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The figure raise his/her hand as creating a ice .....in his/her hands........

Dabi:"(For someone this dangerous to have hidden their presence)........I guess I've gotten a bit stronger......but you.........seems to be quiet stronger too......"

The figure didn't say nothing as he/she start trowing ice towards Dabi direction......

Dabi:"But, the problem is that..................Fire melts Ice!!!" he then uses his blue flames melting throught the ice attack of the figure.....who then made a superhuman jump.......avoiding getting hit.........and while on air....the figure raise his/her hands to send a whole iceberg towards Dabi.......

Dabi then start running as the iceberg fell right on the ground causing him to be sent flying.......and crashing into the wall of a building.......

The figure then landed on his/her feet......and look towards Dabi, who was slowly getting up.......

The figure then touched the ground as a  bunch of tiny iceberg emerge from the grounds to Dabi's direction.....

Dabi then reacted quicker...by sending a great amount of blue flames towards his attacker....who reacted quicker to....by creating a great amounto ice.......as the two elements crashed......creating a massive destruction.........as many soldiers were killed in the process.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Twice then found out Toga's body laying on the ground as he got scared and afraid that his teammate was dead........as the voices in his head were making this worse......

Twice:"AAAAH!! DAMN IT!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!?!" he then grabbed Toga's body in bridal style and start checking her pulse.....it was cold.....Twice then start crying as he hoped that it wasn't it......it wasn't Toga's moment to leave this world.......

But, while doing so....he didn't noticed that a bunch of people were behind of him.......

.

.

.

.

.

Tomoyasu:"Toga is still alive for the sake of Curious, we can't let that stand....Bubaigawara Jin....Villain name.....Twice.....Special Ability Double.........in some ways the exact opposite of Toga......He multiplied himself.....he was killed by himself......and ultimately lost himself.....a man who liberated his abilities to live and indulgent life........and traumatized his heart as a result....."

.

.

.

.

Chikazoku Tomoyasu........Code name Skeptic.......Special Ability....Shadow puppet....from refrigerators to desks, he can transform any human sized object into a puppet that he can control at will.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tomoyasu:"With your special ability........Re- Destro can be revived no matter what's happen to him!! We won't let the tragedy of Destro, repeat itself.....Don't you get it, Bubaigawara? It's all about how you use it......why can't you understand your own value.....We'll ahve you join the liberation army......."

.

.

.

.

.

Then all of the puppets of Twice started attacking Twice......by ripping his mask off..........as he desperately cried........as soon as it was taken away........and then started beat him down.....and grabbed Toga's body......and were about to break her neck.....as Twice was losing more and more cotrol of himself........himself.............he was doing all of that............it was him.......who was hurting.....Toga.....it was always him..............as the more and more Twice thought about all the mistakes he did in life....about how is ability ruining him.....but there was only one thing he thought about that moment..............he doesn't want to disappear.........and let a friend get killed by himself......

Then all a bunch of Twice's clone appeared.......heh....more like an entire army of them.........as the army of Twices start attacking the puppets...and beating down on them.........

Twice:"MOVE ASIDE YOU FAKES!!!!! WE WOULD NEVER LET A FRIEND DIE!!!!!! OUR QUIRK IS DOUBLE AND I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT WE SHOW YOU HOW TERRIFYING IT CAN BE!!! LIBERATION BASTARDS!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued........