Izuku:"Well......there two people who were talking to me.....say that I'm the new warrior...and wanted to show me more......saying that this was barely the beginning......"

Sir Nighteye:"...................The Beginning......of what exactly?"

Izuku:"I don't know it yet....."

Sir Nighteye:"...................That power is siding with you........let's find the answer together....."

Izuku:"R-Right, we'll solve this case once and for all!!"

Sir Nighteye:"...............And by the way.......remember this Izuku.......choices have consequences........" he then sip his coffe, as Izuku was sweating.

.

.

.

The drill start this afternoon, so I should get ready.....Oh, man I so happy first I have a girlfriend, a Quirk and now I'm going to take an exam to become a Semi Pro Hero!!! I can't still believe I worked so hard to get to this point of my life!!! This is a gift!!!! HAHAHA, Yes!!! I Love My Life!!!!

.

.

After Izuku visited Sir Nighteye he decided to make his way back in class, with a serious look on his face...before Aizawa opened the door of a class as they were now face to face...

Aizawa:"..............................You're late........." Izuku then start sweating as his face turn completly blank.

Izuku:"A-Aizawa sensei!! Y-You need to understand, I got carried out.......and I-"

Aizawa:"Don't make it sound like you were cheating on me.......Its a lame excuse....."he said with dark aura sorrounding him as Izuku turned completly blank.

Izuku:".......................................That was a little harsh........"

Then another person came out the room.....and it was.....Shinsou.....

Izuku:"S-Shinso? I-I.......d-didn't think you would train too with Mr.Aizawa...."

Shinsou:"..........Yeah......" he said in a neutral tone.

Aizawa:"Yagi......you should be doing your warm ups.....It's going to be a busy day......" he said with an even darker aura then before.

Izuku:"Y-Yes!!"

.

.

.

.

.

The day has finally come....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mina:" Look guys, I got a new suit!!"