𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 7

Начните с самого начала

And Jungkook...he really seems to be genuinely enjoying his time. But I can't help but be suspicious and uneasy now that he's here in this yacht.

What could he be planning? And where is Jimin?

I feel myself getting sick and overwhelmed of the situation. "Yoona, I'm just going to rest for a bit at one of the private rooms, okay?"

"Are you okay?" She asks, looking concern. "I'll come with you."

"Yeah, I'm fine and no I'll go by myself. Stay here and enjoy. I just want to be alone for a few moments." I quickly walk away and end up in the nearest restroom.

I stand staring at my reflection in the mirror, feeling so distressed.

Why am I feeling like this? Why am I getting worked up from seeing him again?

Jungkook is nothing to me anymore. Completely nothing.

***

I'm sitting on the sofa in one the empty private room, after fleeing the restroom moments ago

I'm sitting on the sofa in one the empty private room, after fleeing the restroom moments ago. The guards are outside the sliding door, after informing them not to let anyone in.

I massage my temples easing my pounding headache.

Ugh, why did he show up? Why tonight?

I was finally enjoying my time and all that was left was to enjoy it with Jimin by my side but then Jungkook had to show up.

This is bad. I just know something is going to happen and the night is going to end up in fights and screaming.

I feel bad because Jimin really worked hard planning all this, all to be potentially ruined by Jungkook. But I need to go back out there and try to avoid him as much as possible. I just really hope he doesn't cause any problems. But once Jimin sees him, I don't know what he would do.

I lay back staring up into the ceiling, feeling my tense muscles loosening up.

I can do this. I can't let him affect me. I'm just going to pretend he isn't here. I'm going to go back out there and enjoy.

I drag myself up and walk towards the sliding doors until I stop at the mirror to look at myself. I glance at the mirror and force a smile that people will see once I walk out.

I open the tinted sliding doors to step out, but I come face to face with the last person I wanted to see in this very moment.