Snake Charmer (ssssmut)

Start from the beginning

"Name." Jeongguk says.

"Call me Jimin." The man walks his fingers up the front of Jeongguk's sweater.

"Jimin." Jeongguk parrots. And then he's racing down to lock their lips together. It's heated and messy, Jimin's pretty gasps smothered against Jeongguk's tongue as it folds into his mouth. Jeongguk hooks a finger inside his cheek and pulls, letting the drool glide down his chin. He laps at the slick, moaning and rutting against the mattress.

"You're impatient." Jimin chuckles. "Why, don't you want to wait and see how good I can make you feel?"

"Fuck, yes. Yes, I want that." Jeongguk pleads. Jimin giggles and pushes Jeongguk back so he's sitting on his heels. Jimin runs his fingers down his own torso, catching on the hem of his shirt until he's shoving it up and out of the way. Jeongguk inhales sharply and reaches out to tap the stainless steel bar running through his left nipple. Jimin shivers.

"Come on, pretty thing." Jimin says. "Let me see what you're hiding."

Jeongguk is quick to rip off his sweater, stomach taut as he raises his arms above his head. Jimin moans, hips rolling up.

"Oh... so many delicious muscles."

"Touch." Jeongguk says. Jimin's hands immediately come up to glance over his abdomen, fingers dipping into the contours of his body. Jimin's touch feels icy. Goosebumps raise on Jeongguk's skin.

"Mmm." Jimin smiles, lazy. But then Jeongguk smacks his hand away and Jimin gasps, but he doesn't resist Jeongguk as he takes his red scarf and bounds his wrists together. "You know me so well."

It's funny, because Jeongguk has never seen this man in his entire life. Not at school, where he's familiar with everyone. And not at the local grocery, where he's said all but three words to the employees. But in this moment, Jeongguk just chuckles and tightens the knot, loving the way Jimin squirms and hisses.

"You're such a pain slut." Jeongguk whispers. He noses against Jimin's neck, pulse thrumming.

"Bite me." Jimin repeats Jeongguk's words from earlier. Jeongguk grins and sinks his teeth into Jimin's shoulder, holding his hips down as he jolts above the sheets.

Jeongguk licks and sucks at his pale skin, leaving behind marks in a variety of colors and sizes. Jimin's arms fall down, nails scraping at Jeongguk's back. Jeongguk slaps his hip and Jimin forces his hands up again.

"Don't move."

Jimin bites his bottom lip. Jeongguk resurfaces to kiss him again, breathing into his mouth and tasting hot sugar on his tongue. His hand absentmindedly rubs where he's left a pink mark on Jimin's hip.

A thick heat blankets them. Jeongguk tugs at Jimin's shirt until the fabric gives and tears. And then he's pulling at his tight leather pants, exposing all to Jeongguk's greedy, lust-filled eyes.

He doesn't touch. Not where Jimin needs him most, that is. Instead, he lets his warm breath tickle Jimin's inner thighs. Jimin whines, but doesn't move.

"So hot." Jeongguk groans. Jimin squeals when Jeongguk hooks his legs over his shoulders. Jimin makes the mistake of letting his hands fall again. Jeongguk scolds him with a slap to his cock.

"I said, stay still."

Jimin moans at the pain. Jeongguk ducks between his legs and tongues at the clef of his ass. Jimin trembles as Jeongguk moans and suckles against his puffy hole. Jimin seems to open easily, gaping so pretty for Jeongguk as he pushes his tongue and two fingers into him. He's wet inside, constricting around Jeongguk's fingers perfectly.