Chapter 140: Saving Jordin (Part 1): Saint Josh

Start from the beginning

Boy1: Josh shut up this isn't a party.

Josh: You shut the fuck up Tyler she's still a person.

Tyler: She is sexy. I could give her something to drink. *holding on his belt buckle*

Jordin: If you come near me with that I will rip it off.

Tyler: Well let me put it in another place that doesn't have teeth.

Josh: *slapping him upside the head* Stop being fucking stupid. He will shoot you and won't think twice about it if you fuck with her.

Tyler: So why do he get to have all the fun? I just wanna see what that pussy feels like.

Josh: Go sit the fuck down before I shoot you.

Tyler: Whatever. *going to sit down*

Josh: Do you need some water or are you hungry?

Jordin: I could use some water. Thank you.

Josh: You are welcome. I will get you some. *walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water* Here you go.
*If you are wondering she has on long chained handcuffs. She can move her arms freely.*

Jordin: Thanks. *drinking the water* Why are you doing this you seem so sweet?

Josh: Paying off a debt. I didn't want to do this cause I would never want someone to do this to my sister or mom or any of the females in my family. I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

Jordin: Do you know the man that got me here?

Josh: Yes he's my uncle and I wish he would've stayed long gone.

Jordin: *tearing up* Can you help me get out of here cause I have two small kids and I'm getting married?

Josh: You have children?

Jordin: Yes. My son is almost four and my daughter is two.

Josh: Oh my god. I will try my best to get you out of here. I don't like shit like this.

Tyler: Why are yall talking?

Josh: Cause I can now go sit your ass down somewhere.

Tyler: Man Unk want you anyway.

Josh: Aite. I'll be back Jordin. *walking to Tyler* You better leave her the fuck alone or I'm gonna put a hot one in your ass.

Tyler: Man I ain't even thinking about that bitch.

Josh: Watch your mouth. *walking out*

Tyler: *walking to Jordin* Its about time he left now we can have some fun. *unbuckling his belt*

Jordin: Don't you dare touch me or I will kill you.

Tyler: I love it when they are feisty. *grabbing her neck*

*Jordin started beating on him to get him off of her. They started fighting each other until you heard. "POW!!!"*

Josh: OH MY FUCKING GOD! TYLER WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Erica

   So I'm in Maine having a ball and getting a lot of business done when Albee pulled me to the side looking like he saw a ghost.

Erica: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Albee: Cyn called and said you need to get home now.

Erica: Why what's wrong with my baby?

Albee: I don't know but she called crying saying you need to get home. I will take care of your schedule for the week just get home Mena.