Good morning to the Rampion Crew

Cinder POV

Do you ever just wake up and know that it is not going to be a good day?

I have, and today is one of those days.

I wake up and I already feel nauseous, the only good thing is that it is the type of nausea that is slow. Sometimes you have to throw up and the nausea gives you no time and there you are puking on a random, non intended, surface.

I push myself off of the bed and walk over to the bathroom slowly, worrying that my rushing will cause the rising fluids in my body to rush. Something I do not want to happen. This is the morning, the time when you are supposed to ease into the day, slowly.

I open the door to the bathroom. I'll spare you the details for the next minute.

When I am done I get up off the floor and stare at myself in the mirror for a long time. Like how I see Kai stare at me sometimes, as if I have all the answers in the world. A stare of curiosity and wonder. Except I know I don't have the answers.

"Cinder," I hear Kai come up behind me. 

I turn and look at him.

"What are you doing?"

I glare at him, we both know what I am and was doing.

He takes a step closer to me trying to kiss me. I dodge. "Don't kiss me."

Kai frowns, "Why?"

I take a step back, crossing my arms over my chest still glaring at him, "I just threw up, Kai."

Kai wraps his arms around my waist, smirking, "I don't care."

"I do."

He pecks me right on my soiled lips, and shrugs, "Suit yourself."

Scarlet POV

I hear a loud long scream, it's Michelle. She will not go to sleep. I don't know what she wants I have done everything in my power to stop her from crying. And every time I do something it works for a while but after about half an hour, when I finally fall asleep, she starts to cry again. 

I groan pushing myself out of bed. I walk over to Michelle's crib and pick her up shushing her, I start to walk around bouncing her up and down. I have heard that that worked somewhere and I am desperate enough  to try anything. She quiets down after five minutes, I let out a low breath. Allowing myself to finally calm down, big mistake.

Wolf sits up, shifting the sheet. He looks at me and smiles, "Good morning, Scar."

Someone's in a good mood.

I smile stiffly to much noise and Michelle is going to wake up. 

Wolf jumps out of the bed creating all kinds of creaking sounds. As he comes closer to me his smile fades, "Scarlet, did you sleep at all last night."

He is going to wake her up.

I shake my head, trying to convey the fact that he should not be talking at all right now if he would like to continue to have a sane wife.

"Was she crying all night?"

Michelle makes the noise that all new parents know, the sound off a baby starting to cry. It is like a cross between a cough, a laugh and a wail. By itself I guess it's not so bad but what comes after it......

Michelle starts to cry, as predicted.

I glare at Wolf.

He cringes, "Do you want me to take her?"