Wolflet POV

At this point I am just writing cute one-shots because while I think writing one story and then being done with it is stupid it is not really one-shot but how many things can really happen on a ship.... anyways

Enjoy

Wolf POV:

I look down at Scarlet, she looks cute when she sleeps. I brush some hair out of her face and she stirs, moving around and then falling silent.

I feel bad for Cinder, her sister is dead because she gave her the plague. And Thorne, that insensitive moron, kept asking her questions. And poor Kai looked defense less as Thorne questioned him and his wife relentlessly. Thorne is lucky it was Kai is not me, I don't think I would have been able to hold myself back from tearing him to pieces. Yeah I'm not supposed to be a monster anymore but you question my Scarlet like that......

Scarlet stirs again this time waking up. She stretches her arms out nearly knocking me in the face. She turns around and grins at me, "I guess I slept right through Thorne's great declaration."

I grimace, "Well it kind of took a turn for the worst after you fell asleep."

Her smile fades, "What happened?"

I inhale, "Well Thorne and Cinder kind of got into a fight." She frowns shifting her hair over her shoulder so that she can see me. "Apparently Cinder gave her sister the plague and she died and now Cinder is feeling guilty. She was looking all mopy and depressed so Thorne decided to question her."

Scarlet shakes her head, "That idiot, I can't even imagine how he was before Cress."

I shake my head too.  He really is an idiot.

Scarlet stands up, "I'm gonna go talk to Cinder."

I nod, she walks off in the direction of our room. We share with Cinder because Thorne was to much of brat to let the couple on their honeymoon get the biggest room in the ship. That idiot.

Scarlet POV:

I walk down the hall to talk to Cinder, right now I am feeling good. Well okay. I am very rested so that is a plus but I also want to strangle Thorne. Because what we all know is that Thorne is not the only one who can fly this ship. Thorne likes to think that we need him on the ship but we don't. I could fly, Jacin could fly and I am sure Cinder or Iko could download some directions. Cinder chose, against her better judgement, to invite Thorne on this trip. And he roasted her like that. He is lucky that I am bestfriends with his girlfriend or else I would have shot him dead already.

I knock on the door and hear a muffled sound. I am guessing that is Cinder saying come in but, who knows. I open the door seeing Cinder sitting on her bed kissing Kai. Definitely was not a 'come in' I heard. 

I clear my throat and Cinder looks at me, she smiles weakly, "Sorry Scarlet."

I shake my head, "Are you okay?"

Cinder's lips twitch and I know she is thinking about lying. She stares at me for a few seconds pressing her lips together in thought. "No, not really."

"Oh, Cinder." I rush in the door pulling Cinder into a tight hug. These are the worst types of people, the ones who bottle up all of their problems inside. I let go.

She takes a step back turning away from me, "I'm fine, please just leave me alone. I can deal with it alone." 

I look at her, is she okay? No. 

I hear the door open and I launch into prayer pleading for it not to be Thorne.

Wolf POV

I walk down the hallway following Scarlet. I want to talk to Kai. I push open the door and see a confusing scene. Scarlet it looking at Cinder's back. Cinder looks mad, even I am scared of an angry Cinder. 

Cinder looks worse than before, worse in a better way. Like she has finally decided to started to work through her feelings. Finally. 

I rest my hands on Scarlet's shoulders, "Cinder you don't have to do this alone."

She turns around and glares at me, "Yes I can Wolf, don't tell me what I can and can't do. You're not my mother."

What's up with Cinder? That is not the honorable, respectable Cinder I honor and respect. She is treating me like I am Thorne, and that hurts. That is not just border line mourning that is something else. Mood swing, maybe Thorne was right about one thing.

I let my eyebrows bunch together, "Are you okay Cinder."

"Yes, I'm fine will people stop asking me that."

Scarlet flinches under my hands and then runs out of the room. Great there is something wrong with her too. I glance  at Cinder one more time putting on my Dr. Clay classes trying diagnose her and it come to me. I know what's really wrong with Cinder.

I run out of the room chasing after Scarlet. I hear a convulsing sound come from the bathroom, I want to throw up now but I have to stay strong. For me and for Scarlet. I push open the door, she is in the very act of vomiting. I push through all of my common sense telling me to run away like a child and kneel down next to her taking her hair gently in my hand. I rub her back, coxing all of breakfast out of her. 

She stops vomiting and wipes her lips on her scarlet sweatshirt before looking back at me. "Sorry."

I shake my head, "It's okay Scarlet....are you okay?"

She falls back onto her butt giving her knees a rest. I watch as she takes a shaky breath. Then she looks back up to me, "Sure......So, what's the verdict on Cinder?"

I look her in the eyes and force the words out of my mouth, "She's pregnant."

I have so many one-shots for on the ship, I think I am going to use them. They are relatively good but that was back in my third person period. Before I came to wattpad.com I wrote like Marissa, 3rd person past tense so...this whole first person presentence thing is kinda new to me so I really do want to know how my POV's are cause I have not had any real feedback.

Comment

Vote 

Be safe