Cinder POV (Hurt)

I knock lightly on the door, sure I don't feel well but when has that ever stopped me.

"Cinder?" 

I look up to see her pail pink eyes, filled with worry. Iko.

"Are you okay?"

I shake my head. And walk into her room. I sit on her bed and then finally look up. She is staring back at me trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I need to figure out what is wrong with me. It's like my insides are in turmoil, I don't know why. But then again when do i ever know why?

She rushes over to me eyes wide, I gasp her actions surprising me. "Where did you get the notion that I was even remotely okay?"

She shrugs, "I don't know Cinder, you have your ways. Things always seem to be okay with you."

I glare up at her, "Well there not. I'm mad at Kai. My head hurts. My stomach hurts, I need help."

She lets out a sigh, "Well then Cinder, you need to talk to Kai, not me."

I let out a sharp laugh, "I'm not telling Kai anything because he is going to tell the world in the next press briefing."

"No he won't."

"Oh really, he's done it plenty times before."

"Two times Cinder."

"Two times to many."

"Just give Kai a chance-"

"A third chance"

"Yes, give Kai a third chance. He loves you, and right now he feels terrible. Give him a chance to redeem himself."

"I gave him a chance, he screwed up. I need a break......I wanna leave the palace."

She looks at me intensely for a second and then shakes her head, "You don't mean that."

"Yes, I do." I have had enough of Kai. I am going to leave and he isn't going ot know it. Not if I can help it. Yeah I forgave him and all but you know sometimes you have to take the passive aggressive way...when the blunt aggressive way doesn't work. 

I look at Iko, she is sitting very still.

IKO POV:

First Cinder came in here and I thought she and Kai were just having a normal conflict. Me and Oki fight, not all the time  but we fight enough. The one you love is not your clone, they don't have the same views as you so you are bound to fight with them. But when Cinder starts to talk about moving away from the palace, that gets me a tad bit worried. This either means Cinder is overreacting or Kai is just a plain old dummy. Either way it's not good. Kai needs to talk with Cinder infront of me. Because Cinder is not exactly the most understanding person......

Kai, get in my room stat

He needs to solve this, not me. I love Cinder but I am not married to her. Kai is. And I know she was probably just talk to him but obviously the right things weren't said.

Someone knocks on the door urgently, Kai.

Cinder POV:

Someone knocks on the door urgently and Iko looks at the door with hope. Like she knows exactly who's on the other side. It's Kai. Iko makes a move towards the door but I grab it before her. And swing is open hearing the hinges creek.

"Kai, what are you doing here." Well obviously I know why he is here, Iko thinks she is so sneaky.

"Um," He looks back and forth between me and Iko, "Iko called me here."

I look to Iko, "Why is Kai here?"

"You two need to talk."

"I already talked to him Iko, we don't need to talk anymore."

She laughs nervously, "Oh yes you do."

I glare Kai and open the door letting him in. I walk back and assume my previous position on the bed. "What do you want."

Iko comes to stand in front of me, "Cinder you were talking about leaving the palace, that seems like something you should tell Kai."

I lick my lips, "You know what Kai thinks, he thinks that is something he should tell the world."

Kai looks at me in surprise, "I thought you forgave me."

"I thought I could trust you, but obviously we were both wrong."

"Cinder, you need to be open."

"Well Kai obviously doesn't have a problem being open, he shares everything with the public." Mm I'm having fun, is that bad?

"Cinder-" 

Kai rests a hand on Iko's shoulder stopping her. "I can talk with her." He says firmly. "Cinder, I know you won't forgive me automatically. And I wouldn't forgive myself either. I've hurt you, twice. And I am sorry."

I stare at him and he stares back expectantly. I don't know what he's expecting other than a slap to the face, which, sounds very tempting right now. 

"Um." He says awkwardly, what did he think I was going to hug him or something?

I cross my arms over my chest raising an eyebrow, Kai smiles softly. I roll my eyes and stand up, "I am going to talk to Cress."

"Ci-"

I walk out of the room leaving Kai to himself. Maybe he needs to be alone to think properly, as for me, I need to on Rampion.

So Cinder needs to be alone, what does she mean by that? 

Comment

Vote 

Be Safe