Winter POV

It. Is. My. Wedding day!!!!

I am so excited there is so much things to do and then I have to get into my dress and then I have to do my hair and everyone will be there and will be like a big party. Is sit up in my bed next to Jacin, he's already awake. He looks over at me and smiles, "Good morning, Winter."

"Good morning." I look around at the calm room, its to calm I feel like something exciting should be happening right now but it's not. It's just me and Jacin, sitting in a room together alone, that is how it has always been though. Just me and him looking out for each other as friends and now we are getting married. "Should I leave and go get dressed for the wedding or...."

"I don't really know, Iko said that she would come by here when she was ready for you but who knows with Iko. She could be here in the next minute or she could be here in the next hour." He yawns rolling over on my leg, "It's to early anyway."

"Jacin," I giggle stroking his hair, "You haven't seen my dress yet, it's going to take a lot of time to get into."

"Who picked out your dress?"

"Well, I saw it loved it and then Iko saw it and said that she was buying the dress and we were leaving the shop because it was absolutely perfect." I grin, "And if Iko says it's perfect, than it is beyond perfect." 

"Is there a train?" 

'I can't tell you that."

"Is a sweetheart cut?"

I laugh, "Stop asking me questions about my dress. I can't tell you anything, that is part of the magic."

"I don't need magic, I just need you." He snuggles closer.

I giggle.

A knock comes from the door, "Official wedding comity, requesting entrance."

"One second, Iko." 

I glance down at Jacin, he frowns and moves his head off my leg.

I hop out the bed and walk over to the door to open it. Iko walks in, "Hello Winter, hello Jacin. Winter you need to come with me."

"Now?"

Iko glares at me, "Yes now when else?"

"I don't know I just woke up I was thinking maybe in like 5 minutes."

Iko crosses her arms over her chest, "Sure, in five minutes if you want to walk down the aisle with half of your dress on." She shrugs, "Your choice, your wedding."

"Okay, okay let's go."

Comment 

Vote

Be Safe