Kai POV (Cinder lands on top)

If you read that hunger games book songbirds and snakes you get it, comment below if you read it.

I stare at the screen for a long time after after Cress hangs up. Cinder is in distress I am sitting at my desk alone. Two problems that need to be fixed and can be fixed with one simple movement. I need to meet Cinder at Scarlet and Wolf's house. It may be inconvenient for the entire country but if this fight has taught me anything it is that I should always put Cinder first. Over everything and everyone, even me and my silly thoughts.

I stand up and then sit down realizing that there is no reason to leave my room. That was just me getting high on hope. I comm the royal shipyard and rent out a ship for a few hours, not like anyone else has access to the ships but me. 

Torin walks into my room. "Your Majesty, this has gone to far."

I look up at him blankly, nothing but Cinder herself is going to change my mind. "I am leaving in a few hours Torin."

"You can't do that."

"Oh I am pretty sure I can, goodbye Torin." I am feeling real smug right now. Like dangerously close to Thorne in levels of smugness.

I walk out the room, mad at the world.

"Your Majesty." Torin calls after me.

But to him, I am as good as gone.

Oh Kai wants his woman back, to be honest I kind of like this smug Kai, doubt Cinder would though

Comment(Snow lands on top,😁)( Quoted: Hunger Games:The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes)

Vote

Be Safe