Scarlet POV (Wolf's Tuxedo)

"Wolf," I turn to him pressing my dress against my body.

He looks up from his suit case, "Yes, Scarlet."

"Do I have to wear my dress for the rehearsal?"

"Umm," Wolf scans my body, "I don't know, I have never been to a wedding practice whatever this thing is."

"Me neither, not even Kai and Cinder had a rehearsal."

"Well you know Jacin, always wanting to make some big statement about how much he loves Winter."

I roll my eyes, "Jacin is weird."

"What's weird about him?"

"I don't know I just feel like he loves Winter a little bit to much."

Wolf chuckles still rummaging through his bag, "Is that even possible?"

"Mmm," I turn back to the mirror, "Maybe he is more clingy."

"Clingy? What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know he is always around her doing something, you know like I think the bridal pre-party is going to be the first time I see her without him."

Wolf tone changes to worry, "Am I.... clingy?"

"Not clingy, if you were to clingy I wouldn't have married you."

Wolf breathes a breath of relief, but then sucks it right back up again. "Umm Scarlet."

"Yes, Wolf." I turn to him hearing the worry in his voice.

He buries his hands in his bag grimacing, "I don't think I have my tuxedo."

"That's not possible, I put in your bag. Because when you woke me up to pack my stuff I got my dress and your tux was still there so a put in your bag."

"I had my bag on the kitchen table."

My eyes widen with realization, "That wasn't your bag I put the tux in, it was my old bag." I cringe, "My bad Wolf, I should've realized that it wasn't your."

Wolf shakes his head, "I should've put in in my bag in the first place."

"So what are you going to wear?"

"Well, I don't even know if this is even necessarily a dress rehearsal so I might not have to wear it today but I have until tomorrow to find a customized suit for the wedding."

"Umm, they must have something on the planet. I mean like your size, a bunch of lunar operatives have been coming back so they must have a shop somewhere.....And if they don't Winter's mother was a tailor so I am sure she knew how to do something."

"Winter's mother, what does that have to do with anything?"

"I don't know sometimes people get skills threw birth, and plus she was able to do that thing on my wedding dress I am sure she could sew a few more inches into one of Thorne's tuxedoes'."

"He's not going to give him one of his tuxes."

"Yes he will if it comes to it...But hopefully it doesn't and we can find one in the market or something."

"The market."

I grin, "I have always wanted to go shopping on Luna because I have seen people  in all kinds of crazy things, overly exotic. And I want to see it the people on Luna have really lost their minds or if they are just glamuoring it.

"Okay, let's go."

"Yeah, let me just tell Winter."

"Winter?"

"She has Michelle."

"Okay, okay, I'll get ready."

Comment

Vote

Be Safe