Kai POV (Reaction to Jacin's words)

When Cinder told me that Jacin was blunt I guess I never exactly believed it or maybe I thought that it was to a lesser degree. But no the man is blunt and my wife is probably pregnant. I think of everything that happened last time, specifically her getting mad at me, and I vow to do better this time. But what is the point of vowing if Cinder is not even pregnant. And once I am in the position of complete ignorance, I have absolutely no idea what is going on with Cinder and the chance of Cinder just telling me are very slim. I am going to have to pry it out of her.

I stand, Thorne walks through the room with a bowl of cut up fruit. He stop smirking at me, "You look like someone just told you Cinder is pregnant."

I stare at him, "Someone did just tell me that."

Thorne's eyes go wide, "Again, not again. That girl is bad enough without some hormones messing with her brain."

I glare at him, "I was just talking to Jacin and he said that is might be a possibility. But then he said I should ask you guys because you know what people act like when they are pregnant." I pause looking Thorne directly in the eye, "Do you think, based on Cinder's mood and everything, that she is or could be pregnant."

Thorne shrugs, "I mean she was never quite normal but yeah in the past week she has been a little bit off, emotionally or whatever."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

He glares at the fruit bowl, "I don't know, she is your wife. I don't know her as well as you do. I am not in a relationship Cinder, I am in a relationship with a woman who is expecting her fruit bowl. But sure based on what I have seen, yeah. She could be pregnant." And with that he runs out of the room with his little bowl.

I let out a long breath. Two votes say Cinder is pregnant, next I will ask Iko and then Wolf.

Kai suspects, do you suspect or do you call bluff?

I will be dropping Kai's little trips into other chapter because that will create some awkward situations and Kai in awkward situations is just funny.

Comment

Vote

Be Safe