Oki (Family)

I go down to the palace shop and purchase some flowers. I hope Iko likes them, this is all of my monthly allowance. Part of me thinks that I should save it all up and take her on a nice date. Or take her to an android spaw. I heard one of the other girls talking about them, she said that they give you temporary food buds. I know Iko really want to be able to taste. And I do to but not like Iko. She has a serious wanting. And maybe I'll buy her permanent ones when I get enough money. It's not like I want to spend any of the money on myself. I have everything that I need. But I guess if Iko really wanted them she could just ask Her Maj- Cinder. Sister Cinder. Iko said I could call her Cinder but I don't really think I am part of the family yet. Or maybe I never will be, maybe that is one part of Iko's life I just can't be apart of. Maybe I had to be there to be apart of their group. But I think they will accept me, I hope they will accept me. Into that crazy, little, fierce, unique family of theirs.

Awww Oki wants to be accepted. (What is cute about that? Idk but still Awww)

Also if you noticed which I am sure you didn't: the bolded adjectives describe the girls backwards in order of the books. The last book is Winter and Winter is crazy, Cress is little, Scarlet is fierce and Cinder is unique

Yes I am still not going to tell you if Cinder was murdered or kidnapped, you shall suffer in your insolence

Comment

Vote

Be Safe