You've found your answer.

Beginne am Anfang

And a Psychic skele boi, but I felt like he looked way too much like Jasper so he's been put in the drawer for now.

~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Lockheart do you love lillywolfgirl ?

The devil crosses his arms. "Shut up.."

You smile seeing how red his face is.

~~~~~~~~

Q- Fear, favorite roommate?

The spider crosses his arms. "I tolerate them. But... I guess Cupid isn't so bad.. He is the only one who makes my tea correctly."

~~~~~~~~~

Q- Fear, will you marry me?

He lifts a brow. "Are you sure? I am already a widower."

~~~~~~~~

Q- Coby, looks or personality?

The gorgon chuckles. "Is she hot?"

Romeo shakes his head.

~~~~~~~~~

Q- Do they know 404?

A- I don't even know who or what that is.

~~~~~~~~~

Q- Can any of them draw or like drawing?

Fear and Amour are the only ones who can draw at all.

Fear's are highly detailed being only in pencil,

While Amour's are in an anime style, but...his red marker is used a lot. I'm sure you can guess why.

~~~~~~~

Q- Have you been drinking water and sleeping well?

A- I mostly drink Gatorade playing Animal crossing or drawing stupid shit...

My sleep schedule has never been normal. But thank you for caring hun.

~~~~~~

Q- Will we see Flurry again soon?

A- Ideas come to me randomly as you all know, hopefully he'll be getting a fic soon.

I've got an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Creator, what got you to get a wattpad account?

A- My sister suggested it, she knows how much I like to read, so back in 2016 When I got it I just used it to read.

I tried to write but it all sucked.

I didn't start writing more until the first Au oneshot book and I was super nervous to write it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Hallow and Cupid, lgbtq pride and I right lads, or am I right lads?

The vampire snickers and pecks the angels cheek. "You are right lad."

Cupid giggles with pink flushed cheeks. "You are right lad."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Lockheart will you marry me? How do you walk in heels, doesn't that hurt? How do you like your new wings?

The devil scoffs. "I have a high pain tolerance!"

Cupid rolls his eyes. "At home you walk in heart slippers."

"Shut up!"

---

"These wings are much more comfortable. I f*cking hated cleaning up feathers!" He hisses, stretching them out for you.

"As for marriage? Fine... Here take this ring I love you and shit..angel.." His cheeks flush, holding the ruby ring out to you.

~~~~~~~~~

Q- Cupid how are you so adorable? Can you take off your halo, if so what happens? Can I get a hug?"

The angel opens his arms for you. "Of course sweetie!"

----

"Well, with each successful relationship I match I age backwards! So I'll always be cute!" He giggles, cupping his cheeks as his wings flutter.

-----

"Well, yes I can take the halo off. Its far too bright at night. It just removes my wings as well." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~

Q- Amour can I hug you? Would you mind if I called you senpai?

Amour giggles. "I'd love to hug you dear, but I'm afraid the handcuffs are in the way.~"

-----

His cheeks are pink. "You called me senpai..." His nose bleeds as he hides his face in his sleeves.

~~~~~~~~

Q- Romeo, Home date or going out? Hugs? What do you do in your time off?

"Honey, hug me as much as you want.~"

----

"As for my time off? I stay inside in my silk robe and watch romcoms!"

-----

"Home dates baby, I can't stand the thought of being in public.. I don't want to be eye candy off the job. I want to warn you, I'm a cuddle bug." The demon winks.

~~~~~~~~~

To be continued....